Riders Republic Update 1.12 Patch Notes Download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One;- On the PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One, update 1.12 (1.012) for Riders Republic now accessible for download. The most recent update, Riders Republic 1.12 (1.012.000), also brought BMX career to the game. According to the official Riders Republic 1.12 patch notes, the update provides exciting new features, upgrades, and repairs.
An extensive Season 2 update before to this one brought clans, a new Shodown mode, and many other things. Download free Riders Republic patch 1.10 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.
Riders Republic Update 1.12 Patch Notes
Unfortunately, some gamers are having trouble playing online. The Riders Republic version 1.12 released today will address some of these problems.
Riders Republic is a sports video game developed by Ubisoft Annecy and published by Ubisoft. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Amazon Luna, Stadia, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S on October 28, 2021.
Riders Republic 1.12 Patch Notes (1.012.000)- September 13, 2022
- Added BMX career. Available from the 14th for every Year Pass holder.
- Non Year Pass owners will still be able to enjoy the BMX in free roam.
- Area 52 will be a new area to show off some of your skills and we are introducing a BMX area.
- Our new season brings you several elements for Freestylin’ which includes (emotes, outfits, challenges, world content, game learnings, audio and radio)
- We have joined forces with some new sponsors such as : VANS, WeThePeople, Cult and Flybikes.
- We are bringing you a fancy new Splash Screen!
- We are providing the ability to deselect a ghost from the Leaderboard.
- Grind transfer scoring for BMX, quarter pipe transfers and guidance detection for grind (Snowboard/ Ski)
- Fixed a crash happening when you teleport to a group member through the wheel on PC
- Prevented a save compatibility issue. No more scare your save is lost!
- ALPACA Issue is now tamed!
- Fixed a few issues when the price wasn’t correctly displayed or the purchase impossible.
- Addressed the inconsistent grind transfer mechanic, often resetting the trick.
- Improved the Manual scoring tricks.
- Fixed several camera issues.
- Corrected several placeholder names.
- Removed the collision between players in most trick events for the leaderboards.
- Fixed a collision which would cause an Infinite fall.
- Backpack for the female character should now be in place.
- Paramotor straps won’t glitch when equipped on the Kenny Costume.
- Female character will be able to enjoy the Thirst Quencher and Borgir Summer emotes correctly.
- Fixed a wheel clipping for the Commensal Absolut SX 01 seat.
- Player tags will now display correctly in mountain view.
- The UI is now fixed on multirun events in the Leaderboards.
- Fixed a slowmo block for the Mass race Yosemite Clash.
- Session Markers are now updated when a player leaves and rejoins the group.
- Track titles are now appearing correctly.
- Fixed an unwanted motion blur effort during turn/ rotations in tricks with the snowmobile.
- Improved the landing condition in wheelie mode.
- Parachute is now back on wingsuit or RWS after opening the parachute.
- Fixed a temporary light overexposure present on surfaces after closing Main Menu at night.
Riders Republic Patch 1.12 Download Size
PC: 8.74 GB
Xbox One: 7.22 GB
Xbox Series X | S: 8.4 GB
PlayStation 4: 7.797 GB
PlayStation 5: 5.104 GB