Ratiba Ya Sensa Malipo Ya Zoezi La Sensa 2022 Check Here;- Malipo ya sensa 2022, Malipo ya makarani sensa, malipo ya afisa tehama sensa 2022, The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania plans to conduct a Population and Housing Census by August 2022. malipo ya wasaidizi wa maudhui sensa 2022, mishahara ya sensa 2022, posho za sensa 2022.
The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) in collaboration with the Office of the Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS) continues to finalize the Guidelines for the employment of clerks and supervisors of the 2022 Population and Housing Census, once completed the report will be issued through agencies social media and posted on our bulletin boards in our county and local offices so that qualified individuals can be identified to apply online.
Ratiba Ya Sensa Malipo Ya Zoezi La Sensa 2022 Check Here
Six hundred thousand people applied for jobs in the 2022 population and housing census. Census Commissioner Anna Makinda said the number of applicants who applied for jobs for the census exercise was 674,484 people who applied. Census Pro Commissioner Anna Makinda said after the names were announced, the next step is to Interview those who will be selected for the exercise.
The Population and Housing Census is a national exercise conducted every 10 years where the last census to be held in the country is the one in 2012. Thus the Census 2022 will be the Sixth Census to be held in the country after the Union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964. Census others took place in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002 and 2012.
According to Timetable the names of applicants selected for SENSA exercise 2022 will be announce at Between July 6 -26 July 2022. NBS released the Time table showing how the sensa events will be done. Population and Housing Census will be Conducted in August 23, 2022.
The names of those selected for census employment will be announced by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) through the Media and also through the PMO-RALG and NBS website.
All applicants will be able to determine whether or not they have been nominated when the NBS announces the names.
Meaning of Population and Housing Census
Population and housing census is a process of collecting, analyzing, evaluating and publishing and disseminating demographic, economic and social data related to all persons and their settlements in a country for a specified period.
In other words, the census is a special exercise aimed at finding the total population in a country, by age and gender, place of residence and status of education, employment status, birth status and mortality and housing status.
Significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census
The unique significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census include: –
- To assist the Government to obtain basic information that will support the process of implementing the Vision for Development 2025, health and social reform, as well as the monitoring of international development agendas;
- Population information assists in district authorities in the implementation of development plans that reflect the needs of the people at the relevant levels and assist in the balance of resource allocation;
- Basic information on demographic, socio-economic status of population and housing plans at all levels;
- Allocation in calculating other indicators eg Individual GDP, GDP, Employment and Unemployment and student enrollment rate;
- Information that will enable the government to identify population growth, by distribution and other indicators, which are important for environmental management; and
- The basis of good governance and inclusive democracy. Accurate Census data is needed for the effective allocation of constituencies, adjusting administrative boundaries in local government.