Presidential Youth Employment Initiative at SA Youth;- Applications for jobs under the Basic Education Employment Initiative opened in September 27 and provides a possible lifeline to unemployed young people. Jobs are available for young people.
Youth between the ages of 18 and 35, who are currently neither in education/training nor receiving any form of the government grant, as well as young people with disability and women, are eligible and encouraged to apply for this enriching experience,” said the Department of Basic Education.
Presidential Youth Employment Initiative at SA Youth
To qualify as an Education Assistant, you must have passed matric English, while an NQF Level 4, 6 and 7 qualification certificate, will be an added advantage. However, for placement as a General School Assistant, a matric certificate is not required for Infrastructure support and Sports and Enrichment Agents, although Trade certificates will be an added advantage.
To work in the education environment, you must have a good ability to work with people, and within groups, have good communication skills and be a good listener and have interest in academics.
- Sa Youth Login/ Apply For Sayouth Mobi Application Opportunities
- SAyouth Mobi Site Login | SA Youth Mobi Apply [www.sayouth.mobi]
- sayouth.mobi application Form | SA Youth Online Application
To apply for placement, young people are urged to visit sayouth.mobi to create a profile and submit their application. No walk-ins will be allowed in schools due to Covid19 restrictions. Applicants must submit their application online
Should you receive notice that you have been selected for shortlisting, you will be required to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader, etc)
- Police clearance certificates
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while awaiting the Police clearance
- Certified qualifications such as Matric, (where applicable: NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF level 6 and 7 an added advantage)
- Certified copy of identity document/ passport