NSFAS Application Form PDF Download 2023/2024;- The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Application 2022 can be applied via online or a hard copy application form.
NSFAS Application Form PDF Download 2023/2024
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Online Application Form 2023 PDF format is available for download on the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za/form-2023. All those who wish to Apply for NSFAS 2023 academic year can download a copy from the official website.
NSFAS Online application open 1 September and close 30 November 2023. NSFAS Application Form 2023 PDF Download
NSFAS Application Form 2023/2024 PDF Download
Follow the Steps below to Apply Online Now!
- Go to NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, create your myNSFAS account
- Go and click on the “” tab
- Update all your personal details
- Proceed to Upload all your supporting documents
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button to complete and check your NSFAS Online Application 2023 status
How to Apply for NSFAS Online 2023
NSFAS Online Application 2023: On this page, we will show you how to apply for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) online.
The NSFAS was established by the government to help students with financial aid to cover the costs of their registration, tuition, and allowances fee for books, food, transportation, residence, and accommodation. NSFAS Online Application Form 2023
Required Supporting Documents: NSFAS Online Applications Form 2023
- Applicants must provide ID document/card or birth certificate
- Applicants must provide ID of parents/ guardian/ spouse (or death certificate where applicable)
- A proof of income of applicants (if applicable and should not be older than 3 months)
- Your Parents/ guardian/ spouse pay advice/ letter of employment/ pension advice stating income (if applicable and must not be older than 3 months. NSFAS Online Application 2022
- Vulnerable children should have a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration Form.
- Applicants with a disability must provide a Disability Annexure A Form (Downloadable on the website)
- SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as a household income.