NMB Nuru Yangu Scholarship Program 2022;- NMB Nuru Yangu Scholarship Program 2022 NMB Nuru Yangu Scholarship and Mentorship Program 2022. The post has been published to inform students and pupils who wish to get Scholarship and Mentorship opportunities provided by NMB Bank Foundation via Nuru Yangu Programme.
NMB Nuru Yangu Scholarship Program
Our goal is to increase access and quality of education for bright but underserved students by providing scholarships, mentoring programs for undergraduate scholars, learning tools, and improved public school infrastructure, as well as expanding our funding sources through strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations.
Nuru Yangu Scholarship and Mentorship Program
Nuru Yangu Scholarship and Mentorship Program was founded by NMB Foundation to support education with the goal of breaking the cycle of poverty and developing the next generation of leaders by increasing access to secondary and university education.
We want to tap into the potential of young people who are hungry for information, dreaming of a better future, and want to make a difference in the world. This is a merit-based scholarship and mentorship initiative for students from low-income neighborhoods who are extraordinary and willing to make a difference in their communities and country.
Scholarship for undergraduate studies
The scholarship covers full tuition fee, stipend allowance, field allowance, stationeries and laptops, and all direct costs to university as per prospectus.
Undergraduate Scholarship recipients are also enrolled into a mentorship program that gives them an opportunity to develop practical and in demand skills that are key to progress their career ambitions. The mentorship program also gives an opportunity for the Foundation to discuss performance of the scholars with their respective Universities.
NOTE 1: The information provided in this form is intended to help the Nuru Yangu Scholarship Selection.
The committee assesses the applicant’s academic and financial position as a basis of awarding the scholarship.
Candidates are required to:
- Ensure you register your profile before proceeding to the application page to fill your information.
- Fill the application form accurately and completely (all incomplete or inaccurately filled forms will be rejected automatically).
- Ensure you click SAVE to save your information before clicking CLOSE to leave the application page and return later, or clicking NEXT to move to the next page.
- Scan and attach certified copies of all the documents required before submitting the application form (All documents must be saved in PDF format and any application without relevant documents will not be considered).
- Be ready to timely provide original copies of all the scanned documents for verification.
- Review your information before submitting your application. You will not be allowed to edit any information once you have submitted your application form.
- Completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee for sponsorship
- Any false statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification
- NMB Foundation through the Nuru Yangu selection committee, reserves the right to make the final determination of scholarship beneficiaries
- Only candidates who completed ACSEE and meet other criteria are eligible for scholarship
- Only applications that are submitted before the deadline date will be considered for further processing
- Only shortlisted or selected candidates will be contacted
- Candidates may be contacted at any time if additional information is required.
- If you agree with the above guidelines, click NEXT to go to the application page. If you don’t, then click CLOSE to leave.
Scholarships for A-level studies
The scholarship covers the whole tuition charge, stationery, transportation to and from school (for boarders), pocket money, health insurance (NHIF card), and other needs outlined in the different schools’ joining instructions.
A-Level Scholarships forms
1. Only a candidate who meets A-level Scholarship criteria is required to complete this form.
2. The information provided in this form is intended to help Scholarship Selection Committee understand the applicant’s academic and financial position
for the purpose of assessing the applicant’s eligibility for scholarship award.
3. This application form must be filled accurately and completely.
4. Candidates must provide copies of the following mandatory documents as part of their application;
Copy of Birth certificate
Cover letter explaining why you should be awarded scholarship
Recommendation letter from Ward leader (katibu kata)
Copies of Death certificate(s) if parent(s) are dead
5. Candidates will be required to provide original copies of the required documents for verification within one week time when requested by
6. Applicants who fail to submit the required documents will be discontinued/ disqualified from the selection process.
7. The completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee of scholarship.
8. Any false statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
9. NMB Foundation, through the selection committee, reserves the right to make the final determination of scholarship beneficiaries.
10. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered for further processing.
11. Ensure the completed form and supporting documents are submitted at nearby NMB Bank Branch by 10th June 2022, not later than 4pm.