The 15.0.0 system software update for the Nintendo Switch is now accessible for download. The most recent Nintendo Switch firmware update (15.0.0) introduces various new adjustments, repairs, and enhancements to the game, according to the official patch notes.
A significant update that included new features and numerous quality-of-life enhancements was previously issued. Download free Nintendo Switch system software update 15.
NBA 2K23 Update 1.04 Patch Notes on PS4, Xbox One, and PC
Nintendo Switch Update 15.0.0 Patch Notes
October 11, 2022 Nintendo Switch System Update 15
- Handling for Ethernet adapters was moved to its own dedicated OS module.
- Pro Controller Bluetooth firmware was updated.
- Various error messages were added / changed.
- A pop-up was added for attempting to exceed the max headphone volume while the limiter is on.
- Bad words for Mainland China were updated.
- The time zone database (zoneinfo) was updated to the latest from ICANN.
- Text related to Australian + NZ privacy laws was added.
- The location of the Bluetooth® Audio menu within System Settings has moved.
- Screenshots can be taken using the Capture Button while in the Nintendo Switch Online application found on the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu.
- Video capture is not supported.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.
How to update Nintendo Switch?
To update your Nintendo Switch, you need to do the following:
- Go to System Settings.
- Select System.
- Select System Update.
- Follow the on screen instructions.