NaTIS Online Booking Portal | online.natis.gov.za;- National Traffic Information System (NaTIS) online login Portal: online.natis.gov.za
The Road Traffic Management Corporation has enabled the online Booking Portal for the general public that drives a vehicle in South Africa to register, make, and re-bookings. This service is to provide convenience to the public to:
NaTIS Online Booking Portal
Register Profile online and capture their contact details to receive electronic communication from NaTIS. By registering a profile online vehicle owners will be able to obtain their motor vehicle renewal notice (MVL2) two months prior to the expiry date of the vehicle license before going to the nearest NaTIS service center (Post Office or Registering Authority) to renew their license.
Make Bookings to apply for Learner Licence, Driving License, and/or Professional Driving Permits, without having to visit Traffic Departments not having the guarantee of being assisted after standing in long queues.
Report Motor Vehicle Crashes
Report Motor Vehicle Crashes that just occurred, by using the smart devices without having to queue on the call to report the incidents to South Africa Police Services, Insurances, or Emergency Rescuers.
How to log in as an Existing User
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to NaTIS Online Portal to perform any of the services NaTIS has to offer
NATIS ONLINE BOOKING PORTAL
- NaTIS Login Portal: https://online.natis.gov.za/
NaTIS Registration Process
In order to use the NaTIS website and services, you need to complete a registration process to obtain your own unique login name and password.
- Open a browser and go to https://online.natis.gov.za to access the home page. Click on “REGISTER” in the top MENU. You need to select your identity and then click on “Next” to proceed.
- Complete all the required information and click on “Register”. This will send the captured data to the Road Traffic Information System for verification.
- When you receive the activation message via your preferred method of contact, click on the link provided to activate your account.
- Use the username and temporary password provided in the email or SMS to log in to your new NaTIS account.
- After your first login, the system will prompt you to change your password.