Nafasi Za Kazi Mtwara at myAgro Farms Tanzania – Product Associate;- Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Job Vacancies at myAgro Farms Tanzania.
Nafasi Za Kazi Mtwara at myAgro Farms Tanzania;- myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have pioneered a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers increase their incomes by $1.50 per day by 2025 and lift themselves out of poverty.
Nafasi Za Kazi Mtwara at myAgro Farms Tanzania
Usability Testing and User Feedback
- Develop user guides, training material and documentation for new technology tools
- Work closely with our QA team to ensure technology tools are field-ready before roll out
- Conduct user testing and training sessions for
- High impact mobile apps for field data collection and operations
- New mobile app features to inform design decisions
- Prototypes of technology tools we are considering for our field staff to gather feedback for prioritization
User Experience and Product Design
- Conduct field visits to observe app usage, note user errors, and understand the current usage of technology tools
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data around technology tool usage and user experience
- Understand the users’ future technology needs and proactively plan around
- Develop field testing processes and procedures
Data Quality Stewardship
- Set up a process of monitoring incoming field data to quickly provide feedback of poor data quality to the appropriate teams
- Conduct field visits to observe users who consistently submit poor quality data
- Monitor usage data and create a system of KPIs to ensure field teams are constantly using the most up to date version of technology tools
- Create Standard Operation Procedures around IT management
- Oversee in-country IT team, operations (Hardware, Infrastructure, Network), and budget
- Manage IT support activities for HQ, zone office, and field teams
- English and Swahili (fluent or native level)
- Developing country experience
- Previous Project/Product management
- Great written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable doing presentations in front of groups, and writing up documents to share broadly with the team.
- Self-motivated and passionate about technology for development
- 2 years of relevant working experience
- Information Technology (Software product) background
- Design and/or UX experience
- Experience working with technology platforms (web, mobile, CRM, Salesforce, etc.)
- Training/teaching experience in a low-literacy context
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.