MySQA account Login, Activate & Register Online;- In this article we will answer several questions about MySQA account. We will talk about how to get your MySQA account, what are the benefits of having it and how to use your existing MySQA account in order to create a new one if you need one.
If you activated your MySQA account, signed up for our text or email service and took National 4, National 5, Higher or Advanced Higher qualifications, we will send your results by email and/or text from 8am on Tuesday 9 August 2022. You will also get your certificate through the post on Tuesday 9 August 2022. https://www.mysqa.org.uk/
If you didn’t activate your MySQA account on time or sign up for text or email, you will not receive your results by email or text. Please don’t worry because you will still receive your certificate through the post on Tuesday 9 August 2022.
If you have any questions about MySQA please email email@example.com
Can I change my username?
Yes, you can change your username. You can do so at any time in your MySQA Account by signing in and going to the Profile page.
In this section, you’ll be able to:
- Update your name and email address
- Change your password
Can I change my e-mail address?
You can change your e-mail address at any time. To do so, open your MySQA account and click on the “Account” tab (look for it in the upper right corner of the page). Clicking on this tab will take you to a new page that has your name at the top and some options below it.
Scroll down until you see an option called “Email Address”. Select this option and enter a new email address in both fields (one will be labeled as “Your current email” while another is labeled “New Email”). After entering these two addresses, click on Update Profile at the bottom of this page.
You’ll be asked to reset your password so that we know who’s changing their e-mail address. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. You can also change other information like phone numbers or street addresses by following similar steps outlined above.
What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password:
- To change your password, click on “Forgot Password” at the bottom of the login screen and enter the email address used to create your account. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes after submitting a request for a new password, please contact our 24/7 customer service team via live chat (which can be found in the bottom right corner of this page).
- Please note that MySQA does not store any credit card information on file for security reasons; therefore, if you forgot both your username and password together and would like us to re-send them again through direct mail or text message then please contact our 24/7 customer service team via live chat (which can be found in the bottom right corner of this page).
https://www.mysqa.org.uk/ MySQA is now closed but will reopen on Wednesday 10 August 2022.
You can get help you need with your MySQA account.
To get the most out of your MySQA account, we encourage you to contact our support team. If you have an issue with your MySQA account, they’ll do their best to resolve it as quickly and efficiently as possible.
How do I get my SQA results?
You can get your results online from the MySQA website. You can also get them by phone or post and email, but these methods are not as convenient. Your results will be sent to you within 2 weeks of the test date.
Where can I find my SQA number?
- You can find your SQA number on the URL of your SQA login page.
- You can also find it on the printout you receive after taking an exam.
- You can also find it in the email that you receive after taking an exam and getting results back, or in any text messages that are sent to you when you take a practice test.
How long is a Scottish Candidate Number?
Your SQA number is valid for the duration of your course. For example, if you start a 4-year undergraduate degree in September, your SQA number will expire in August of the following year.
How to know if you have activated your mysqa account
To check if you have activated your mysqa account, log in to the system and click on the ‘My SQA’ tab. If you see a tab that says ‘My SQA’ then your account is active. If there is no such tab, then it may mean that you haven’t activated your account yet or that we don’t currently have access to this information (for example, because of privacy settings). You can find out more about activating an account here: https://www.mysqacertification.com/support/faqs/.
After reading this article, you should be confident that you can answer any question about your mySQA account. If not, then don’t worry because there are many resources available to help you out!