MultiVersus Update 1.02 Patch Notes Available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One;- Players on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC (Steam) can now download MultiVersus update 1.02. The most recent version includes Gizmo as well as hitbox changes, according to the MultiVersus official patch notes. Additional stability fixes are included in MultiVersus version 1.02 as well.
Arya, Finn, and Harley received improvements, while Morty was added to the game in a previous major update. Sadly, there are still a number of problems that gamers run into when attempting to play the game. The MultiVersus version 1.02 released today will address some of these problems. Read on for more information. Download free MultiVersus update 1.02 on PS4, PC and Xbox One.
MultiVersus Update 1.02 Patch Notes Available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One and PC (Steam)
MultiVersus is a free-to-play crossover fighting game developed by Player First Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The game features various characters within the Warner Bros. Discovery catalog, including those from Warner Bros., DC Comics, HBO, Turner Entertainment, and Cartoon Network.
September 8, 2022 MultiVersus Patch Notes
- Gizmo will be arriving on 09/08! He has his popcorn and is ready to pop off!
- Spectator Mode now displays Team Colors properly
- Fast settings have been added to support lower-end PCs
These are the before and after of our hurtbox update.
You’ll notice that the hurtboxes are closely tied with the animations now after the update.
- Hurtboxes updated on every character.
- Hitboxes updated on most attacks. Specific adjustments may not be listed in the character notes.
Projectile Systems Update
- Standardized opposing projectiles to always clank, destroying both projectiles
- Introduced the Heavy Projectile – Heavy Projectiles break enemy projectiles, can only clank with other Heavy Projectiles, and cannot be reflected
- Barriers and buffs that “Block Projectiles” more consistently block all projectiles.
- Projectiles that explode no longer hit fighters that blocked the projectile.
Directional Action Key Mappings for Keyboard
- Directional Attacks and Specials can now be mapped to specific keyboard keys. For example, Down Attack can be mapped to a key so that you can perform Down Attacks without also Fast Falling.
- In total, there are 8 new keyboard binds: Up Attack, Right Attack, Down Attack, Left Attack, Up Special, Right Special, Down Special, Left Special.
Miscellaneous Gameplay Updates:
- Adjusted character mesh vertical offsets so that characters’ feet don’t clip into the floor as much. This change also involved adjusting the floor collision for the following maps: Scooby’s Haunted Mansion, Cromulons, Cromulons (1 vs 1), Tree Fort (1 vs 1), and all versions of Sky Arena.
- Wall, floor, and ceiling bounces no longer restore Dodge Meter energy.
- Improved input handling when an Attack/Special is executed at the same time as a jump. In the past, it was possible for jumps to interrupt Attacks and Specials, thus leading to “ignored” actions. This change will improve the responsiveness of short hop Attacks and Specials.