Majina ya waliochaguliwa ajira za sensa 2022 MOROGORO PDF Document Download;- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania plans to conduct a Population and Housing Census by August 2022. The Ministry of Finance and Planning through the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) in collaboration with the Office of the Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), is in the process of preparing to conduct the Census. majina ya walioomba sensa 2022
The Population and Housing Census is a national exercise conducted every 10 years where the last census to be held in the country is the one in 2012. Thus the Census 2022 will be the Sixth Census to be held in the country after the Union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964. Census others took place in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002 and 2012. majina ya walioomba sensa 2022
Majina ya waliochaguliwa ajira za sensa 2022 PDF MOROGORO
Meaning of Population and Housing Census
Population and housing census is a process of collecting, analyzing, evaluating and publishing and disseminating demographic, economic and social data related to all persons and their settlements in a country for a specified period. majina ya walioomba sensa 2022
In other words, the census is a special exercise aimed at finding the total population in a country, by age and gender, place of residence and status of education, employment status, birth status and mortality and housing status.
These basic data are the ones that can match the real needs of citizens including special groups with special needs for example, people with disabilities, women, children, youth and the elderly thus facilitating the development of policies and development plans according to the need and environment. majina ya walioomba sensa 2022
majina ya walioomba sensa 2022, Will Be Released in PDF Format , At nbs.go.tz
Significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census
The unique significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census include: –
- To assist the Government to obtain basic information that will support the process of implementing the Vision for Development 2025, health and social reform, as well as the monitoring of international development agendas;
- Population information assists in district authorities in the implementation of development plans that reflect the needs of the people at the relevant levels and assist in the balance of resource allocation;
- Basic information on demographic, socio-economic status of population and housing plans at all levels;
- Allocation in calculating other indicators eg Individual GDP, GDP, Employment and Unemployment and student enrollment rate;
- Information that will enable the government to identify population growth, by distribution and other indicators, which are important for environmental management; and
- The basis of good governance and inclusive democracy. Accurate Census data is needed for the effective allocation of constituencies, adjusting administrative boundaries in local government.
The 2022 census like the previous censuses will use two main types of questionnaires. A long questionnaire that will be used to interview 30% of all census sites and a short questionnaire that will be used to interview 70% of all census sites. majina ya walioomba sensa 2022
Other questionnaires are: –
- Institutional Questionnaire which is specifically for travelers, those staying in hotels / guesthouses, and those hospitalized; and
- Homeless Homepage Questionnaire which is specific to all people living in informal settlements, in various building councils, bridges and other areas.
Preparations for the 2022 Population and Housing Census
The implementation of the population and housing census takes place in three main phases which are Pre-Census Period, Census Period and Post-Census Period .
The pre-census period includes the preparation of the Census Management and Implementation Strategy Manual and other documentation, Demarcation of Census and Map Production Areas, Material Preparation (Questionnaires and Guidelines);
Awareness, Experimental Census by 29 August 2021 one year before the Census itself; Establish census committees; holding meetings with statistical stakeholders; making purchases, making choices about the type of technology to be used, hiring investigators and supervisors, distribution of equipment; and preparing for the Census Assessment. majina ya walioomba sensa 2022
The census includes the main and important tasks in this census exercise.
Period After Counting Watu
Post-census period includes Processing Census Reporting, Analysis, Preliminary Results Delivery, Dissemination of Final Results, Promotion of Use of Statistics to Employees of Ministries, Departments and Government Institutions. majina ya walioomba sensa 2022
Preparations for the 2022 population and housing census began in 2018, including the allocation of census sites, the preparation of key census documents such as questionnaires, guidelines, quality control forms and conducting a pilot census.
Currently the census preparation has reached the following stages;
- Prepare a Strategy for the Management and Implementation of the Population and Housing Census for the Year 2022;
- Allocation of Areas in 5 districts of Dodoma region namely Bahi, Chamwino, Kondoa, and Chemba; and one Singida Regional District (Singida Urban);
- The work of allocating census sites is underway in Singida region in Manyoni district, Ikungi; and Dodoma region in Mpwapwa and Kongwa districts.
- Conducting one study tour in Kenya with funding from UNFPA who have recently conducted a digital census and learned the use of modern technology in conducting successful censuses. The use of this technology will help to reduce the cost of conducting a census and reduce the time to issue census results.
- Prepare a draft Census Questionnaire and other important documents such as instructional guidelines, guidelines for census clerks, guidelines for census supervisors and guidelines for regional and district census coordinators.
Questions to be Asked in the 2022 Census
The 2022 Population and Housing Census has fourteen modules that will be used to collect information on people and their settlements across the country. majina ya walioomba sensa 2022
The questions that will be asked will be: –
- Demographic information (age, gender, relationship, marital status, citizenship, etc.);
- Questions about disability;
- Education Information;
- Mobility questions, as well as information on Tanzanians living abroad
- Questions about ownership of national documents (NIDA IDs, Zanzibari resident, birth certificate, passport, and driver’s license)
- Economic activities
- Land tenure and ICT information
- Maternity and Mortality Reports that occurred within the household
- Maternal mortality
- State of housing and ownership of various resources
- Agricultural and livestock issues
- Social security funds.
Differences between the 2022 Census and previous Censuses: –
In the 2022 census it is expected to have new features such as;
- Allocate geographical areas of census at the district / local level and access to statistical information at the sub-district / local levels as well as having permanent boundaries at those levels;
- Use of tablets at all stages of census implementation with the aim of reducing costs;
- Additional questions that will enable access to more statistical information compared to the 2012 Census: –
- Demographic information (age at first marriage);
- Questions about disability (Headache, Spine Spine, Epilepsy / Epilepsy, Mbalanga / storiasis and Autism Spectrum Disorder);
- Mobility questions in accordance with IOM (International Organization of Migration) recommendations;
- Questions about ownership of national documents (NIDA IDs, small business IDs, Zanzibari resident, passport, and driver’s license);
- Improvements in questions of economic activity including the number of households in the informal sector;
- Land tenure and ICT information
- Housing statistics (list, ownership status and type of home)
- Agricultural and livestock issues
The expectation of the Office is to better organize itself using the limited resources available to timely complete all preparatory activities including: –
- The task of allocating census sites at the local and local level which is the basis for achieving a quality census
- Preparation of census documents;
- Establishment of task teams / units for the purpose of sharing responsibilities; and
- Conducting a pilot Census on 29 August 2021