Kuccps Transfer Portal – Inter University Transfer. Here You Will Found All Detailed information About kuccps transfer portal login, kuccps transfer portal 2022, kuccps transfer letter download, kuccps student portal
kuccps transfer portal 2023, kuccps transfer portal open, kuccps transfer portal open 2022.
Kuccps Transfer Portal – Inter-University Transfer
KUCCPS Transfer Portal 2022 … KUCCPS official inter-institution transfer portal for the academic year 2022/2023.
The Central Recruitment Service for Universities and Colleges in Kenya, KUCCPS has opened the online application system for inter-institutional transfer applications. This portal is open to KCSE candidates who have been successfully appointed to various universities and TVET institutions but wish to transfer to other institutions.
The KUCCPS Transfer Portal is designed in a simple way to enable applicants to submit their applications without pressure. This portal is always open after the KUCCPS Admission List has been issued for that particular year.
How to access the KUCCPS Transfer Portal
To complete your KUCCPS conversion, follow these steps:
- Visit the KUCCPS Transfer Portal: http://students.kuccps.net/
- Go and click “Sign in”.
- Enter your KCSE number.
- Enter your KCSE year.
- Enter the password (Birth Certificate Number / KCPE Index Number (as used for KCSE Exam Registration) this is your default password.
- Click “Submit”
- Go to “Transfer between universities”
- Complete the application form
- Click “Submit”
Note: All applications for inter-institutional transfer must be submitted online through the student portal.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact KUCCPS by visiting the institution’s official website.
Transfers between institutions for the appointment cycle 2022/2023
The KUCCPS Inter-University Transfer Course is concluded for government-sponsored students to universities and colleges. Applicants who are successfully appointed and wish to apply for inter-institutional transfer should note the following:
For the 2022/2023 placement course, KUCCPS will conduct the inter-institutional transfer process online for students who may wish to change their programs and institutions.
The following specific procedures and timelines will apply to the IIT process.
- Student * (applicant) initiates the transfer application online and submits to the receiving institution.
- The receiving institution endorses and submits transfer requests received through their institution’s portal.
- The expelled institution (in which you received the placement) receives the application and scans the student (applicant) through their institution’s portal and submits it.
- The approved application comes to the KUCCPS CEO for approval as the transfer letter will be generated and accessed by the applicant and the two respective organizations.
- The applicant downloads the approved transfer letter and submits it to the receiving institution for admission and joining instructions.
- The IIT online application system will last for two (2) months.