KNEC KCPE Examination Results 2022 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education;-KNEC KCPE Examination Results 2022 | www.knec-portal.ac.ke 2022/2023. How to receive the 2021/2022 KCPE results; the knec sms code, online results portal; http://www.knec-portal.ac.ke: 2022 KCPE Results.
KNEC KCPE Examination Results 2022
Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) exam results have been released. The results are now available, online. Candidates who sat for the exam can check their results using 2 ways:
- Using KNEC SMS code 20076
- Using an online KNEC Website portal
Kcpe 2021/2022 Results Using Sms Code 20076
This is the most efficient and quickest method of determining the results. To receive KCPE results 2021/2022 via SMS, candidates must send an SMS to 20076 with their Index Number.
The service is available through the country’s three network providers: Safaricom, Airtel, and Telkom. Send the text message in the following format: IndexNumberKCPE. There should be no space between the Index number and KCPE; additionally, KCPE should be written in capital letters.
- Each SMS costs Sh.25.
Verification Of Kcpe 2021/2022 Results Through The Knec Online Portal
To check the results for 2021/2022 using this method, you simply need to remember your index number and have access to your mobile phone or computer. The following is the procedure:
- Visit the KNEC’s official website (knec.ac.ke)
- Locate and click on the KCPE Results tab.
- Choose the year in which you sat for the Exams.
- Indicate the index number.
- At the conclusion, click the Submit button.
- After a brief delay, your KCPE results should appear on the screen.
Downloading the complete results of a school
After the results are announced, you can download them in their entirety at: http://www.knec-portal.ac.ke.
Results Of Examinations
The Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) wishes to bring to the attention of all institutions presenting candidates for KNEC examinations the following information:
Slips and Printouts of Examination Results
Each institution that registers candidates for the KNEC examinations shall receive a hard copy of the institution’s examination results printout and result slips. These documents shall contain the following information:
1. The Code and Name of the Institution
This appears on the printout’s top left side. The institution’s code is a unique number assigned by the Council to identify an examination center. This is the telephone number that an institution should always use when contacting KNEC.
2. Candidate Information
Details about the candidates are listed beneath the institution’s name and code. These details include the candidate’s index number, examination year, gender, subject grades, and mean grade.
The following are the salient characteristics of the examination results:-
- X – denotes a candidate who is not present. A candidate is declared absent if he or she does not appear for one or more of the examination’s papers. However, the symbol AB indicates an absence in the KCPE examination results;
- Y- indicates that the candidate was involved in a sham examination. The symbol 00 denotes an irregularity in the KCPE examination results;
- P- indicates that the candidate’s examination results have been pending due to an infraction of the examination’s entry requirements, e.g. incorrect KCPE details for KCSE examination entry;
- W- indicates that the candidate’s examination results have been withheld pending an investigation into whether the candidate engaged in examination malpractice;
- U- indicates ungraded examination results as a result of violating the awards criteria.
Descriptions of Mean Grade Awards
- If a candidate is absent from all subjects, the mean grade will be X.
- If one or more subjects are canceled, the mean grade will be Y.
- If the entry requirements for the KCSE examination are not met, the mean grade will be U.
- If the course requirements for teacher education, business, and technical examinations are not met, the mean grade will be CRNM.
- If results are withheld, the mean grade will be P.
- If examination results are withheld, the mean grade will be W;
Details of pending, withheld, and irregular examination results are communicated to institutions via the Sub County Director of Education at the time of examination results release and are received by institutions concurrently with the examination results.
Certificates Are Released
When certificates for a specific examination become available for collection/dispatch from KNEC, the institutions shall be notified via mass and print media, Sub County Directors of Education, and/or institution heads:
All certificates are issued by the Heads of Schools/Institutions for regular candidates and by the Sub County Directors of Education for private candidates.
Should it become necessary, the Kenya National Examinations Council reserves the right to withdraw a certificate for amendment or for any other reason.
Candidates can access their KCPE and KCSE examination results via the SMS number provided during the official release of results. Candidates for the KCPE are expected to access their result slips via the KNEC website immediately following the examination’s release in their respective schools.