KCPE results 2022 Document PDF Download;-How to check for your KCPE results Online on KNEC Website, Download result slips. Kenya KCPE Results 2021 (knec-portal.ac.ke)
Get your KCPE results 2021 in Kenya. Check Up KCPE result 2021 school wise & by name with details.
KCPE results 2022 Document PDF Download
School Heads are able to collect the results from the sub-county education offices for the candidates to finally collect them in the education centres. They can also access to the KCPE results onine via the KNEC’s portal link below,
The Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) is a certificate awarded to students after completing the approved eight-year course in primary education in Kenya. In this article, you can check your KCPE result 2021 for all classes in Kenya. You can search your result roll no.
wise or name wise whatever you want. You can also navigate using the Link given below to check your KCPE result 2021. The result is something that always scares the students, and if it is a KCPE exam result, then I am sure you must be sweating out there. But whatever the result be, you must stay calm.
KCPE results Online on KNEC Website, Download result slips
All the students who appeared for KCPE exams this year, they can check their KCPE results 2021 by using link below. Please note that the official result page of KCPE, may take time to load. Therefore, students are requested to be patient
How to Check KCPE Result 2022
- GO https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/
- Find “2022 Online Result Slip“.
- Click on the option.
- KCPE – RESULT SLIPS window will open.
- Enter Your “User Name” and “Password”.
- Click on the “Login” Button.
- Enter Your “KCPE 2021 Index Number”.
- Enter Your “Examination Year” as 2022.
- Click on “Find” Button.
- Final step- Subject wise results of KCPE 2022 will displayed.
All the students are requested to have patience as the result page may take time to load due to slow server speed.
How to check KCPE 2021/2022 results via SMS Code 20076- Simplified Guide
To receive your KCPE results as fast as possible, send an SMS to KNEC. This is the fastest and surest way of receiving your results. Follow the simple steps below;
- Go to Messages in your phone.
- Type the Knec SMS Code 20076 as the recipient. This should be entered in the box indicated ‘Type Name or Number’.
- Next, compose a new message with your full index number (11digits) followed by KCPE; For example 12345678901KCPE. Do not use the random number given during the exam. But, use your normal index number.
Once done, send your message.
- After sending the message,wait for KNEC to respond with a message containing your results.
- Some times the response from KNEC may take longer. Please do not be impatient,just wait for a few minutes.
Remember that the SMS will cost you about Kshs. 25 for Safaricom users. This also vary depending on your network service provider.
DO NOT send the message more than once as this will be so expensive. Also remember that the results will be only available once the Education Cabinet secretary has released them officially.