KCPE Results 2023/2024 – www.knec-portal.ac.ke Check Here; available below. KCPE 2023/2024 results: Students who took this exam can check their marks using name and Examination number. The KNEC portal can be used to access the results as well as the link below.
KCPE Results 2023/2024– www.knec-portal.ac.ke
The Kenya National Examinations Council oversees national examinations in Kenya. The current chairman of the council is Professor John Onsati.
The Kenya National Examinations Council Act Cap 225A of Kenya’s Laws of Kenya established this council in 1980. KCPE results 2023/2024 exam results can also be accessed through the KNEC portal later through www.knec-portal.ac.ke
How to Find KCPE Results 2023/2024
CHECKING KNEC 2023/2024 RESULTS USING THE KNEC ONLINEPORTAL
This method can be used to verify 2023/2024 results. All you need is your index number.
- Visit the https://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/
- Click on the KCPE Results tab to view it
- Choose the year that you took the Exams
- Enter your Index number.
- Next, click on the Submit button.
- After a while, your KCPE results will appear on the screen.
CLICK HERE FOR: KCPE RESULTS 2023/2024.
CHECKING KCP 2023/2024 RESULTS USING SMS CODE 20076
This is the fastest and most efficient way to check for your results. Send an SMS with your Index number to 20076 to receive KCPE results 2023/2024 via SMS.
All three national network providers, Safaricom, Airtel, and Telkom can use the service. The Format: IndexNumberKCPE. You must not leave any space between Index number (KCPE) and KCPE. Also, you can write KCPE in capital letters.
Each SMS costs Sh.25. Send the SMS only after the official announcement of the results.
Former Primary School
- Candidates can also check their KCPE 2023/2024 exam results by visiting their schools one day after the official release.
Download full School’s Results
- Download the full centre’s results, after they have been announced, at: http://www.knec-portal.ac.ke
After the candidates receive their results, they will go ahead with the Form One Selection exercise for all categories of schools will be done immediately to enable the form 1 intake at the end of April or beginning of May.