Join 400+ South Africa WhatsApp Groups links;- South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush Winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain.
South Africa WhatsApp Groups links;– Stay in touch with your most important groups of people, like your family or co-workers. With group chats, you can share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at once. You can also name your group, mute or customize notifications, and more.
Also, You Might Wanna Read;- Jobs Whatsapp Groups South Africa
WhatsApp Groups Message your friends and family for free*. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS charges.
Also, You Might Wanna Read;- Link Za Magroup Ya WhatsApp South Africa
Since we are aware of your importance dear visitor to our blog We have decided to bring you all our updates almost completely through our Telegram Chanel.
You can easily join a WhatsApp group via a link or QR code invite, and start communicating with others in the group.
Group chats can be a great way to stay in touch with people. If you’re wondering how to get into one on WhatsApp, don’t worry the process is simple. If the group creator opts to use a link, sent via text message, to invite participants, then it’s even easier.
How to join a WhatsApp group
You may be automatically added to a group if you’ve already chatted with the group creator on WhatsApp. If not, the process of joining a group via an invite link is easy, and it’s the same whether you have an Android or an iPhone :
1. Download WhatsApp from the Google Play Store on Android or the App Store on iPhone and create an account, if necessary.
2. Tap the link in the invite text this will prompt WhatsApp to open on your phone.
3. Select “Join Group.”
When people create a group, they have the option to use a QR code, as an alternative to sending a link. If that’s the case and you have an iPhone, you can use your phone’s camera to scan the link and join.
But for those with an Android, you’ll have to download a third-party QR code reader via the Google Play Store in order to join.
Join 400+ South Africa WhatsApp Groups
|Group Name||Group Link|
How to create and invite into a group
You can create a WhatsApp group with up to 256 participants.
Create a group
- Open WhatsApp > tap More options > New group.
- Alternatively, tap New chat > New group.
- Search for or select contacts to add to the group. Then, tap the green arrow icon.
- Enter a group subject. This will be the name of the group that all participants will see.
- The subject limit is 25 characters.
- You can tap Emoji to add emoji to your subject.
- You can add a group icon by tapping the Camera icon. You can choose to use your Camera, Gallery, or Search Web to add an image. Once set, the icon will appear next to the group in the CHATS tab.
- Tap the green checkmark icon when you’re finished.
If you’re a group admin, you can invite people to join a group by sharing a link with them. The admin can Reset the link at any time to make the previous invite link invalid and create a new link.
- Open the WhatsApp group chat, then tap the group subject.
- Alternatively, tap and hold the group in the CHATS tab. Then, tap More options > Group info.
- Tap Invite via link.
- Choose to Send link via WhatsApp, Copy link, Share link through another app, or QR code.
- If sending through WhatsApp, search for or select contacts, then tap Send.
- To reset the link, tap Reset link > RESET LINK.
Note: Any WhatsApp user you share an invite link with can join the group, so only use this feature with trusted individuals. It’s possible for someone to forward the link to other people, who could then join the group without additional approval from the group admin.