Job Vacancy at SPENN Tanzania – Accountant;- We are looking for an ambitious Accountant to join the SPENN Tanzania team. The Accountant will be part the finance team working closely with finance manager in Tanzania and other finance team members across other markets.
Job Vacancy at SPENN Tanzania – Accountant
The position gives an opportunity to build a career path by learning and taking more responsibilities in accounting and finance line.
What will you do?
- Daily reconciliations of internal and external bank accounts and wallets.
- Posting transactions in accounting software.
- Proper file management and follow up on funds retirements.
- Filing and submitting of statutory taxes with TRA and other authorities.
- Learning and assisting in budgeting and forecasting.
- Following up of invoices and other relevant documents with our partners and suppliers.
Who are you?
- Degree in accounting, finance qualification or equivalent
- CPA qualifications will be an advantage
- Knowledge in filing and submitting statutory taxes and other payments
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages i.e. Excel, power point
- Experience with Xero accounting software.
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Familiarity with accounting standards
- Analytical skills
- Strong attention to details.
- Motivated, positive attitude towards work.
Application deadline. ASAP. We will evaluate applicants continuously.