Job Vacancies & Opportunities at Airtel Tanzania PLC;- in This Post You Will Find Nafasi Za Kazi Airtel Tanzania and Ajira mpya zilizotagazwa airtel Tanzania and Latest Updates. Airtel Money Manager: Alternative Deposits at Airtel.
Airtel Tanzania PLC is one of the leading providers of telecommunications and mobile money services with operations across Tanzania. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, Airtel Tanzania ranks amongst the top 3 mobile services providers in Tanzania in terms of subscribers.
Job Vacancies & Opportunities at Airtel Tanzania PLC
Airtel Tanzania PLC was launched in October 2001 and is Tanzania’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunications sector.
Job Vacancy at Airtel Tanzania PLC
Airtel Tanzania PLC wishes to recruit for an Airtel Money Manager: Alternative Deposits. The role reports directly to the Airtel Money Director. He/She will be Responsible to Create, grow and maintain alternative means of funding customer wallet. This individual will be responsible for Management and Engagement of partners from Banks and other MFS providers.
The Role Holder duties will include but are not limited to;
1. Drive wallet funding from alternative deposits;
- Build agency banking & POS Integration
- Grow IMT Inbound users & revenue
- Educate Customers on trust branches
- Build ATM deposits
- Build Debit Card to customer Wallet
- Bulk Pay from 1-M
- Drive Bank 2 Wallet users and transaction value
- Educate users on convenient wallet funding means through USSD
- Monitor IOP and grow users.
- User experience management for alternative deposit users.
2. Analysis, reporting, and optimization of AM business engagements within the organization;
- Performance analysis and reporting. Working with MIS teams to track and analyze impact of all promotions, incentives, market trends, and wallet funding initiatives and take relevant action.
- Ensure delivery of all financial targets including revenue & margin. Represent Airtel’s position and vision in Tanzania Corporate and Emerging market communities.
- Lead and drive engagement with the multi-level, cross-functional stakeholders – Airtel Group, Airtel Tanzania, Airtel Business to strengthen commercial and financial analysis in roadmap decision and implementing consumer & enterprise products & enablers.
- Develop the respective business cases required for approval and the delivery of new products and services for the consumer/ enterprise segment.
- Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis together with Airtel Consumer & Business sales, marketing and product development teams.
- Review and enhance the defined prices (tariffs) for new & existing Merchant products.
Team and stakeholder engagement;
- Manage the AM 3rd parties adequately well to ensure timely service delivery to agreed quality and SLA.
- Ensure 3rd parties are well supported in case of incident continuous alignment of IT actions with Business Imperatives – Ensure partner(s) develop and target IT capabilities towards high impact business initiatives
Academic and Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelors in Marketing, Finance, Business, Sales, Commerce or Administration or Equivalent
- Master’s in Business Administration would be a preferred additional qualification.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in a Marketing role in Financial Services /telecom having being exposed to all disciplines. Telecom/ Mobile Money product experience preferred.
- Excellent negotiation skills – proven track records of successfully pitching for new business.
- Strong personal communication and presentation skills – to establish interest, credibility and trust.
- Experience in responding to formal RFIs and RFPs for large brand businesses
- Ability to manage and track lead generation and sales pipeline.
- Strong and long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at businesses.
- Good business acumen and entrepreneurial-oriented philosophy
- Understanding of the Tanzanian market.
- Commercially astute – solid understanding of market, competitor & customer
Competencies and Behavior required;
- Able to Drive Execution Excellence-Focused & Results-Oriented
- Customer- Centric-Disciplined & Responsible
- Able to build collaborative Relationships-Listens to understand, curious/ respectful
- Able to build teams, develop talent and also work on self-Development.
- Be entrepreneurial -Has a growth mindset, Aspire to win, challenge & question
The deadline for receiving applications is 24th September.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We, therefore, do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of; among others, their race, disability, religion, or gender. All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.