Job Vacancies at Tembo Nickel Corporation Limited 2022;-tembo nickel nafasi za kazi 2022 Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit a Procurement & Local Content Specialist to join the Tembo Nickel Project Team. This role is reporting to the Head of Finance & Administration. The successful candidate is expected to lead coordination and effective implementation of the procurement processes across Tembo Nickel.
Duty Station- Tembo Nickel Country Office- Dar es salaam
Job Vacancies at Tembo Nickel Corporation Limited
Responsibilities: Tembo nickel nafasi za kazi 2022
- Oversee the procurement of goods or services and ensure the process is aligned to the Tembo Nickel policy and procedures and complies with the Mining (Local Content Regulations)
- Perform sourcing, liaising and actively negotiate with vendors to ensure competitiveness and value for money for Tembo Nickel Corporation Ltd.
- Oversee tender processes and ensure alignment to the Tembo Nickel policy and procedures and in accordance with the requirement of Mining (Local Content Regulations) in terms of documentation, notification, and submission.
- Assist management on monitoring contracts implementation on a regular basis and ensure any breaches (from a commercial point of view) from the terms of agreement are properly addressed
- Stay up to date and assess industry trends with market availability to determine appropriate pricing
- Interact with functional leads in identifying business needs, develop sourcing plans and gain benefits of early procurement involvement
- Work closely with the finance team throughout out the procurement cycle to assist with forecasting and budgeting
- Participate in preparation of Tembo Nickel’s procurement plan for submission to the Mining Commission
- Participate in preparation of a quarterly local content performance report.
- Ensure that all vendors working for Tembo Nickel comply with Local content regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and Logistics
- 5+ years experience in Procurement or Contracts Management in a reputable organization
- Knowledge of Mining (Local Content Regulations) will be advantageous
- Buyer experience in a computerized environment and knowledge of procurement applications
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is required.
Tembo nickel corporation website Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email: [email protected]
Application closing date is 7th May 2022