Job Vacancies at TANROADS 2022 – Material Engineer;- Nafasi za kazi Tanroads 2022 The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS), is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport that is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this, it is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations and Airport Construction.
Job Vacancies at TANROADS 2022 – Material Engineer
Tanroads Kilimanjaro The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) for and on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the Upgrading of Itigi Township Roads (10km). The duration of the Construction Supervision and Defects Liability Period is 18 months.
The Regional Manager’s office TANROADS – Singida, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on contracts bases within the Region. Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time in Singida Region within the project area if situation warrant.
POSITION TITTLE: MATERIAL ENGINEER (1 POST)
tanroads arusha vacancies The Materials Engineer shall be responsible for conducting and supervising the materials investigation with a view to achieving optimal design and construction strategy. tanroads dar es salaam
He/She shall carry out the pavement design and should be conversant with current practice in testing and pavement construction techniques. tanroads jobs 2022
He/She must be a registered professional Civil Engineer with a degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification. A postgraduate qualification in geotechnical or pavement engineering is an added advantage.
He/She must demonstrate the following qualification: possess five (5) years of cumulative experience related to materials testing, soils investigation and pavement design and construction of roads and bridges; served in similar capacity in at least two (2) assignments of similar nature in the last 5 years. Additional years/assignments will be an added advantage. Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
GENERAL CONDITIONS For Nafasi za Kazi Tanroads 2022
- Applicants must attach an up–to–date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/postcode, e-mail, and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable; –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or univer- sities/colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU).
- A signed APPLICATION LETTER should either be in Swahili or English.
- ANY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for an interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE CHANNELLED THROUGH THE ADDRESS INDICATED BELOW
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 6,
The deadline for application is Friday, 13th May 2022;