Job Vacancies at ATCL 2022 – Sales Manager;-EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY (Nafasi za Kazi Air Tanzania 2022)-Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is making reforms in its structure, internal operations, and staffing to accommodate business needs.
Job Vacancies at ATCL 2022
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant position: –
POSITION: Sales Manager (1 POST)
REPORTING LINE: Director of Commercial and Business Development
QUALIFICATIONS For Nafasi za Kazi Air Tanzania 2022
The following are qualifications for aspired candidates: –
- Must have a first Degree in Marketing/Business Administration/Commerce or any business-related field and a Master’s in Business Administration or relevant field OR;
- A Bachelor Degree in any field with hands-on experience in Aviation and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least 8 years of working experience in a competitive and dynamic business environment.
- Hands-on skills in airline Commercial Operations are an added advantage
COMPETENCES: pilot jobs in Tanzania
- High level of integrity, customer focus, and good Public Relations skills
- Problem-solving and flexibility
- Decisive, confident and result-oriented
- Revenue and cost-conscious
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High levels of empathy
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Critical thinking and analytical
- Strong ethical standards
Nafasi za Kazi Air Tanzania 2022 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
The holder of the position will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop execute and Drive passenger sales to plan to guarantee the exposure of Air Tanzania’s product facilitating the delivery of the company’s sales targets and business objectives
- Lead, direct, manage, and motivate the sales team in order to achieve and ensure maximum sales, based on the growth strategy of Air Tanzania
- Conduct analysis of the business environment to facilitate timely response to develop market trend to maximize on opportunities that arise and minimize adverse impact on a company sale
- Ensure product and promotional plans are understood and implemented to the greatest impact on the company‘s sales
- Monitor competitors’ activities, and evaluate, and recommend competitive strategy and pricing level to deliver expected yield, margin, and revenue targets.
- Ensure all traveling agents and corporate customers are prioritized, regularly visited and professionally handled by the sales team to increase revenue and gained market share.
- Identify and allocate resources on what needs to be done by station coordinators/sales executives to cover territory and travel agents effectively
- Manage travel trade relationships, review travel trade developments and suggest appropriate modifications in the sales policy to ensure profitability
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual sales reports
- Provide inputs and participate in the identification and progress of new business opportunities for revenue growth (through special prorate/interline agreements/partnership etc)
- Participate in ATCL’s passengers’ revenue budget process for the assigned territory
- Assess and propose appropriate incentives schemes to travel agents, corporate travel, and travel trade to enhance productivity, efficiency and maximization of revenue
- Conduct and coordinate annual performance review for all station/sales executives whilst constantly reviewing training development needs skills and abilities
- Resolve operational and reservation issues from travel agent-related products or disruption or customer complaints involving individual sales personnel, including addressing any disciplinary problem that may develop within the sales team.
- Develop and monitor expenditure budget/actual and control costs
- Develop and maintain customer profile database and records
- Liaise with marketing and tariffs units and other passenger service-related departments of ATCL’s to ensure well-integrated sales efforts
- Perform any other official duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Air Tanzania company limited (atcl)
Five (5) years contract with remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University(TCU)or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees:
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address, and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences. air Tanzania cabin crew salary
HOW TO APPLY For aviation jobs in Tanzania
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
Managing Director and CEO,
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.0. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Applicants should consider the following closing dates. The deadline for submitting the application is 27 May 2022.