Job Opportunity at Sandvik 2022 | Order Desk Officer;-Sandvik Tanzania Jobs Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating.
Job Opportunity at Sandvik 2022
In 2020, the Group had approximately 37,000 employees and revenues of about 86 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Position: Order Desk Officer
The purpose of this role is:
To provide customer support and queries as required. Support the achievement of Sales targets by ensuring all orders are processed and completed within relevant guidelines.
Sandvik Tanzania Jobs Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the inventory planners and secure the replenishment stock for customers.
- Answer all incoming customer calls/emails in a professional manner.
- Receive, process, and expedite parts orders and inquiries for customers.
- Handle complaints from customers, and liaise with the manager to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Educate the customer on the products/services available to them.
- Work with Sandvik processes with ERP SAP system and all integrated systems and applications
- Create cases within the case management system to keep records as the ticket to customer queries, incidents, and requests and communicate it according to the processes within the company.
- Identify potential customer needs/opportunities to grow the business.
Your profile | Sandvik careers login
- Degree / Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- 2-5 years experience in a customer service role
- Relevant experience in the Mining industry
- Knowledge of Aurora/Finance software, experience, and skills within ERP system SAP, Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience in Call Centre/Reception software
- Experience in customer service and handling complaints