Job Opportunities at Hotel Verde Zanzibar General Manager;- in This Post You Will Find Nafasi za Kazi Hotelini Zanzibar Job Position General Manager at Hotel Verde Zanzibar
JOB VACANCY: General Manager
Hotel Verde Zanzibar General Manager
- To live out the Verde Hotels company values and ensure that the company vision of “Thrivability”, people planet and profit is implemented in all daily activities.
- Directly manages the hotel, ancillary services and staff on a daily basis, and responsible for the overall direction, co- ordination and evaluation of the hotel.
- Achieve maximization of profits and return on investment over the long term by the prudent and efficient use of resources.
- To identify, plan and implement “acquisition and maintenance” marketing and sales strategies and activities to maximise occupancy, REVPAR, REVPAS and ARR.
- Ensure the highest level of customers satisfaction and lowest rate of defection by building the hotel reputation and relationship, addressing complaints and resolving problems in a positive manner.
- To create, maintain and develop policies and strategies for the hotel, and ensure compliance of all legislation and company standards operating procedures. Managers and control the budgets, targets, cash and working capital effectively.
- Responsible for staff development and growth within as well as the successful running of all social economic development programes and all environmental strategies is achieved.
- KEY ACCOUNTABILITY
- To improve efficiency and increase profits while managing the overall operations .
- To manage staff, overseeing the budget, employing marketing strategies, and many other facets of the business.
- Ensure a happy, healthy and positive working environment.
- Internationally recognised Hospitality Management professional qualifications.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a leadership position within the hotel industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English Language – Verbal and Written.
- Mathematic skills are required to be able to compile and analyse budgets and hotel profit and loss.
- Skilled in reporting, computer experience, including company issued software programs proficiency.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership at all times, and overall good business sense, ensuring that hotel employees work as a well-functioning team.
Excited to be a part of the team? Apply by sending a 2-page CV and a motivational letter to: [email protected]
If you do not hear from us by the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The Deadline for receiving application is 4th October 2021