Jinsi Ya Kupika Ugali | How to Cook Ugali in Tanzania;- Ugali is the staple starch component of many meals in Kenya. In fact, it is a staple food in many different African regions, although it may be known by a different name depending on the location.
Jinsi Ya Kupika Ugali | How to Cook Ugali in Tanzania
Ingredients | Mahitaji Ya Kupika Ugali
- 1 cup (or more) corn flour or maize flour
- 3 cups of boiling water
- 1 cup of cold water
Hatua/Steps To Make/Cook Ugali
- Buy the right flour and gather your tools
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a kettle or other pan.
- Combine cornmeal and cold water while other water is boiling You want to do this gradually, sprinkling in a little at a time.
- Stir briskly with a wooden cooking spoon.
- You want to cook it to a very thickened consistency.
- Cook to a firm texture.