Jinsi Ya Kupata Mkopo Wa Airtel Money TIMIZA Tanzania;- in This Post You Will Find detailed info on how to know Vigezo vya Kupata Mkopo wa Airtel Money TIMIZA.
Jinsi Ya Kupata Mkopo Wa Airtel Money TIMIZA Tanzania
Who qualifies for Timiza
To qualify for a Timiza loan you need to be an Airtel Money customer and have the following criteria
- Above the age of 18
- Have registered as an Airtel customer for 90+ days
- Have an active Airtel Money Account
- Have NO outstanding loan with JUMO at the time of application
- Have NO historic negative payment behavior with JUMO
- Keep on requesting a loan to see if you are eligible.
How to get Timiza
- To apply for a Timiza loan, simply. Dial *150*60 and choose option 4 on the Airtel Money Main Menu.
- You will need to enter your Airtel Money PIN to agree to the Timiza Terms and Conditions.
- After that, you simply go to option 1 on the Timiza Loan Service Main Menu and select Request a Loan.
How to be a responsible borrower
Whether you need to buy stock for your business or cover an emergency expense, being able to borrow money quickly and easily can be a lifesaver. If you decide to take a loan, you’ll need to manage your debt wisely. Here are five simple tips to help you do that.
Only borrow what you can afford to repay
Before you take a loan, think about whether you can actually afford it. Take a good look at how much you earn and how much you spend, and then decide whether you’ll be able to pay back the loan when you need to. If you think it will put a strain on you financially, don’t take it.
About Timiza Airtel Money
Only with Timiza Airtel Money
- You get loans without savings and deposits
- You get pre-approved instant loans
- You can borrow larger amounts every time you clear your loans on time
- You get affordable interest rates
- The loan amount is depend with you use of Airtel money