Jinsi ya kufungua account Equity Bank [How To Open Account Equity Bank];- in This Post, You Will Find ifo How to Open Personal Account and Ordinary/Business Account on Equity bank in Tanzania. requirements and mahitaji ya kufungua Account/ akaunti Ya bank equity.
Equity Bank Limited – Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the country’s banking regulator.
Equity Bank Limited – Tanzania opened its doors for the first time on 9th February 2012 with two branches; Quality Centre Dar es Salaam and Arusha. The Bank now has a total of 8 branches 6 in Dar es Salaam one in Arusha and one in Mwanza. As at end June 2014, the bank had mobilized over 85,675 customer accounts.
Jinsi ya kufungua account Equity Bank [How To Open Account Equity Bank]
Equity Bank Limited Tanzania is a member of the Equity Bank Group, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, which maintains financial services subsidiaries in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania and South Sudan.
Personal Current Account
This is a convenient and flexible medium for a range of transactions. With this account you are free to make deposits, receive money, make payments, make withdrawals and set up standing orders.
5 Great Features of the Current Account.
- There are no ledger fees, maintenance fees, monthly charges or minimum operating balance
- You get a chequebook upon request
- You are entitled to free monthly statements and internal standing orders
- This account can be operated in TSH, KES, USD, EURO or GBP
- You automatically get a Master Card or Visa Card on application
5 Reasons Why You Should Open a Current Account.
- This account does not charge any ledger fees or monthly charges.
- You will not be charged for any cash deposits or cheque handling.
- No limit has been placed on the frequency and amount of withdrawals.
- You require no minimum operating balance in order for your account to run.
- Overdraft facilities are made available to you if you’re a holder of a Current Account.