Jezi Mpya Za Yanga 2022/2023 Msimu Huu Check Here;- in This Post You Will Find Jezi Mpya Za Yanga Msimu Huu 2023/2024 Na Bei Zake, Maduka Ya GSM and All Yanga Latest Updates About Yanga jersey 2023 Home and Away Kits in This New Season.
The Young Africans S.C. is a football club based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Founded in 1961 by the first president of Tanzania and former president of Tanganyika, Julius Nyerere, the team has won the local league’s championship eight times since then and has participated in international competitions such as the CAF Champions League and CAF Confederation Cup.
Jezi Mpya Za Yanga 2023/2024
- Head coach: Nasreddine Nabi
- League: Tanzanian Premier League
- President: Eng.Hersi Ally Said
- Founded: 11 February 1935; 87 years ago, as New Young
- Arenas/Stadiums: Benjamin Mkapa Stadium, Uhuru Stadium
The team plays at Uhuru Stadium with a capacity of 40,000 people
Picha Za Jezi Mpya Yanga 2023
Picha Za Jezi Mpya Yanga [ All Pictures New Jersey Yanga]
Jezi Za Ugenini Yanga Third Kit (third kit)
Get to know the concept of our Third Kit (third kit) for the 2022/2023 season.
Our story of the third kit involves our former players (legends) for doing great things in the history of our club and this jersey has been designed by writing their names with a signature system.
Get to know our Away Shirt concept for the 2022/2023 season.
Our story of the away jersey describes the convergence of Member Branches throughout Tanzania as a result of the system of change.
Jezi Ya Nyumbani Yanga [Home Kits]
Get to know our Home Shirt concept for the 2022/2023 season.
Our home jersey story has started from announcing all important and historical places in our country such as Mount Kilimanjaro, Nyerere Square Dodoma, Old Fortress Zanzibar, Askari Monument Dar es Salaam, Bismarck Stone Mwanza and so on.
The squad is the group of players that make up the team. The starting eleven (the eleven players who play when their team begins play) are known as “first-team regulars”. In some countries, such as Norway and Australia, and most Latin American countries, these players may be called “seniors” or “home grown”.
- Statistics are an important part of any football club, and it helps to know how your team is doing. Here’s a look at the statistics for Young Africans S.C:
- Goals scored: 36 (with a win percentage of 66%)
- Goals conceded: 32 (with a win percentage of 66%)
- Draws/losses: 14%/34% – a draw is good news! You can expect to be playing in lots of matches that end in draws! However, losing is not great news because you probably lost those matches instead of earning points from them 🙁 . But who knows? Maybe next time you’ll win instead!
- Number of matches played: 38
Here’s a list of all the teams and matches currently scheduled for today. If you’re looking for fixtures for the next few months or seasons, we’ve got those too! And if you’d like to know what’s happening during the next few hours, minutes or seconds, well…you’re out of luck.
If you would like to make any corrections or additions to this page please contact us through our Contact Form.
The results of matches played by Young Africans S.C. for the period 2010 to 2017 are as follows:
- June 2015 – match against Simba SC was a win for Young Africans S.C., with a score of 2-1.
- July 2016 – match between Young Africans S.C and Majimaji was won by Young Africans S.C., with a score of 2-0, goals coming from Hamza Mohamed (50′) and Mustafa Mbwilo (90 + 1′).
Transfers are an important part of football and can be used to improve a club, a player and the fanbase. For example, if you sign a player who is good at passing then you will be able to keep possession of the ball more easily. This means that you’ll have more opportunities to score goals and win matches. If a fan sees that they have good players in their team, then they will become loyal supporters because they feel like their team is going places.
The same thing goes for sponsors – if your sponsor sees that their brand is well represented on social media or in print ads, then there’s more chance that other people will see it too!
Young Africans S.C. have won the following trophies in the past:
- 1989 – Tanzania Cup
- 1991 – Super Cup (Tanzania)
- 1992 – Super Cup (Tanzania)
- 1996 – Tanzanian Premier League
Young Africans S.C.
- Young Africans S.C. is a Tanzanian professional football club based in Dar es Salaam.
- The club was founded in 1958, but it took over 40 years for the team to win their first major title—the CAF Cup Winners’ Cup in 1997.
- In 2006, they became champions of the 2006 Tanzanian Premier League after defeating Simba SC by one point (1–0). This made them the first team outside Arusha Region to win the league title since its inception in 1970 and only second overall after Toto FC from Dodoma became champions in 1967 and 1968.
- The following season they won both cup competitions: 2007 CAF Confederation Cup and 2008 Tanzania Super Cup, which was also their first silverware under coach Martin Michaelsson. Their success continued in 2009 when they won another domestic double
- Tanzanians call these people young Africans because they are very talented and intelligent people who can do anything if you give them an opportunity to do so!
Young Africans S.C is one of the most successful teams in Tanzania. They have won many trophies and are always a serious contender at the top of the league table. Visit their website to learn more about what they do!