IEBC iRecruitment Portal Online Application & Registration 2022 Jobs & Vacancies;- The International Electoral Boundary Commission is an institution of the Kenyan Government that has been responsible for conducting elections in all the counties and provinces recognized by the government. iebc jobs 2022 online application
It has also played an exemplary role in making sure Kenya’s Elections are always free and fair.
IEBC iRecruitment Portal Online Application
All Global Updates team is happy to announce that recruitment has commenced for the IEBC jobs 2022 and 2023. Also, with the increase in the number of people searching for IEBC vacancies 2022, we believe that these Kenya Government Jobs will interest those looking for job opportunities at IBBC.
IEBC is seeking to recruit 47 Deputy County Returning Officers, 47 County-Based Voter Educators and 290 Constituency-based Voter educators.
IEBC iRecruitment Portal
Requirements of application
The minimum requirement for applying for IEBC 2022 election vacancies listed above are
- You must be a Kenya Citizen
- You must have an ID (over 18 years)
- ICT clerks must have experience in ICT (Information Communication Technology)
- You must fill the application form online. There are no manual forms to fill before the interview. Everything is done online as explained below
- Other requirements will depend on the specific job that you are applying for
Online Application Portal – Registration
iebc application form for clerks 2022
IEBC Clerk Jobs – IEBC Jobs for Graduates – iebc clerk jobs – www.iebc.or.ke jobs- iebc jobs 2022 – www.iebc.or.ke jobs 2022/2023 – iebc commissioners jobs – iebc job application form – iebc Kenya commissioners – iebc jobs in Kenya 2022 – IEBC temporary jobs – iebc jobs 2022 – www.iebc.or.ke jobs – iebc clerk jobs – www.iebc.or.ke jobs 2022 – iebc job application form – iebc kenya commissioners – iebc commissioners jobs – iebc jobs in kenya 2022 – IEBC jobs link 2022 – IEBC jobs website – iebc clerk jobs – iebc careers
iebc polling clerk jobs 2022
How to apply for IEBC 2022 election jobs online
To apply for IEBC 2022 general election jobs for the position of polling/counting clerks, presiding, returning officers, voter educators, and ICT officials follow the procedure below.
- Go to IEBC iRecrutiement Portal: https://jobs.iebc.or.ke/
- Select the job title or position that you are interested in
- Enter your personal, academic, and professional qualiffications
- Enter the relevant work experience details
- Select your home county, constituency, district, division, and location (as they appear your identify card)
- Sect the county where you would prefer to work
- Then click the Apply Now button.
IEBC iRecruitment Portal
READ QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES HERE before filing the online application form below:
1. Select the job title that you are applying for.
2. Fill in all the required fields below and submit your application.
4. Application deadline is on or before 21/05/2021.