Indian Air Force Invites Online Applications From Unmarried Male (Indian/nepalese) Candidates For Selection Test For Agniveervayu Intake 01/2022 Under Agnipath Scheme Online Registration Dates: From 24 June 2022 To 05 July 2022 Online Exam Dates: 24 July 2022 Onwards.
NOTE:_ Selection In The Indian Air Force Is ‘fair & Transparent’ And On Merit Only. At No Stage Any Bribe Is Required To Be Paid To Anyone For Selection Or Recruitment In The Indian Air Force. Candidates Should Not Fall Prey To Unscrupulous Persons Posing As Recruiting/selecting Agents.
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION TO CANDIDATES
- Applicationwill be filled ONLINE by the candidates and detailed instructions to fill up the same are available at https://indianairforce.nic.in and the same would also be available on https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
- Thisexamination is valid for AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2022.
- ONLINEREGISTRATION shall commence at 1000h on 24 June 2022 and will close at 1700h on 05 July 2022. Only ONLINE REGISTERED
applications shall be accepted. For registration log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
- Followingdocuments are to be uploaded as applicable to respective candidates:-
- Class10th /matriculation passing
- Intermediate/10+2or equivalent mark sheet
3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Mark sheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognised polytechnic in prescribed stream) and Matriculation mark sheet (if English is not a subject in Diploma course).
2 Yrs Vocational course mark sheet and marks sheets of non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before April 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background withouthead gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital
- Candidate’sleft hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’ssignature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image (if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the onlineapplication).
- The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject in Diploma (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma qualification) or in12th/10th if English is not a subject in
- ExaminationFee: Examination fee of 250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
- Candidatemust have his valid E-mail ID and Mobile for successful online registration.
- Candidateshould enter AADHAR number in on-line Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are exempted for the same.
- Candidates areto reach at the examination Centre with colour print out of provisional admit card. Candidates shall be debarred from appearing in the online test in case anomalies / irregularities/ incorrect information are observed during initial verification at the examination venue or at any subsequent stage of selection
- The candidates should carry his AADHAR Card (as displayed on their Admit Card) as proof of identity whenever they report for the Selection Test(Phase-I & II) and Medical Candidates from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya are to carry any other valid ID Proof.
- Detailsabout required educational qualification, physical/medical standards and job specification are available on CASB web portal
https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in under the candidate’s login and this information can be accessed by the candidate without signing in.
- COVID-19INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR SELECTION TEST
- Giventhe risk of COVID-19, candidates are advised to follow all instructions / guidelines issued by Central/State Governments from time to
- Atthe entrance any candidate showing symptoms of Influenza Like Illness (ILI), will not be allowed for the test considering the safety of other
- PRESIDENT,CASB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALLOT EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR PHASE – I AND II WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE AS PER CHOICE OF THE
rds listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Note – 1: Candidate eligible for Science Subjects examination (on the basis of Intermediate/10+2) are also eligible for Other than Science subjects examination and would be given an option of appearing in both Science and Other than Science subjects examination in one sitting while filling up the online registration form.
Note – 2: Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, as on date of registration shall only be considered.
Note – 3: Exact aggregate Percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent Examination/Three years Diploma Course/Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board/Polytechnic Institute shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not to be rounded off to 50%).
- MandatoryMedical Standards. General Medical Standards for AGNIVEERVAYU are as follows:-
- Height:Minimum acceptable height is 5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight:Proportionate to height and
- CornealSurgery (PRK/LASIK) is not Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing:Candidate should have normal hearing e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental:Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental
- General Health:Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and
Details of Medical standards will be available on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Consumption of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance (NDPS).Consumption of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic substances banned under the NDPS Act 1985 shall be a reject criteria for selection into the IAF and AGNIVEERVAYU found either in possession or storing or distributing or consuming such drugs and substances after enrolment shall be liable for disciplinary action including dismissal from the ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY TO ALCOHOLISM AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE IS FOLLOWED IN IAF.
- Body Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos shall not be permitted, however, tattoos only on inner face of the fore arms (inside of elbow to the wrist),back (dorsal) part of the hand/reverse side of palm and for Tribal tattoos which are as per custom and traditions of their tribes may be considered. However, right to decide on acceptability/unacceptability of the individual shall rest with the selection centre. Candidates with permanent body tattoos shall submit two photographs (close up and distant view) with details of size and type of the Tattoo, during the second phase of Selection Test.
- Only Sikh candidates, whose religion prohibits cutting of the hair or shaving of face, shall be permitted to grow hair and/or retain beard and Accordingly, those Sikh candidates willing to retain the same as per laid down specification are to get their photographs with beard and moustache. Such candidates will not be permitted to grow/shave beard/moustache at later stage after enrolment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- AGNIVEERVAYU will be enrolled in the Indian Air Force under Air Force Act 1950, for a period of four years.AGNIVEERVAYU would form a distinct rank in the Indian Air Force, different from any other existing ranks. Indian Air Force is not obliged to retain AGNIVEERVAYU beyond the engagement period of four
- On completion of four years of service, based on organisation’s requirements and policies promulgated by the Indian Air Force,AGNIVEERVAYU will be offered an opportunity to apply for permanent enrolment in the Indian Air Force. These applications will be considered in a centralised manner based on objective criteria including performance during their four year engagement period and up to 25% of each specific batch of AGNIVEERVAYU will be enrolled in regular cadre of IAF. AGNIVEERVAYU will not have any right to be selected for further enrolment into the Indian Air Selection of the AGNIVEERVAYU for further enrolment, if any, shall be at the discretion of the Indian Air Force.
- Employability.AGNIVEERVAYU enrolled under this entry are liable to be assigned any duty in organisational interest, at the discretion of the Indian Air
- Training.On being enrolled, AGNIVEERVAYU will be imparted military training based on Indian Air Force
- Leave.Grant of leave will be subject to exigencies of Indian Air Force. The following leave may be applicable for AGNIVEERVAYU during their engagement period:-
- AnnualLeave. 30 days per
- SickLeave. Based on medical
- Medical and CSD Facilities.For the duration of their engagement period in Indian Air Force, AGNIVEERVAYU will be entitled for medical facility at Service Hospitals as well as CSD
- Pay,Allowances and Allied Benefits. AGNIVEERVAYU enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an Agniveer package of Rs 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment . In addition, Risk and Hardship allowances (as applicable in IAF), Dress and Travel allowances will be
- Terminal Benefits – Seva Nidhi Package.AGNIVEERVAYU will be given one time ‘Seva Nidhi’ package comprising their monthly contribution along with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engagement period, as indicated below:-
|Year||Customised Package (Monthly)||
In Hand (70%)
Agniveers Corpus Fund (30%)
|Contribution to Corpus fund by GoI|
|All Figures in Rs. (Monthly Contribution) (Approximately)|
|All Figures in Rs. (Monthly Contribution) (Approximately)|
|Total Contribution in Agniveers Corpus Fund after four years||Rs. 5.02 lakh||Rs. 5.02 lakh|
|Approximately Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seva Nidhi Package
(Absolute amount excluding interest)
EQUENCE OF EXAMINATION
Phase – I
- Online Test.Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hrs prior to the examination, which they will download & take a colour printout and will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective admit cards to appear in the selection test. However name of city & exam date will be intimated to candidates well in advance to enable the candidates to plan their movement. This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in. All candidates in possession of provisional admit card will undertake Online Test at centres designated/allotted as per their admit card. Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system. Candidates are to bring one blue/black pen and original AADHAR card along with them for Phase – I Details of the test are as follows: –
- Science Subjects.Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE
- OtherThan Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- ScienceSubjects & Other Than Science Subjects . Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of
English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
(d) Marking pattern for online test:-
- Onemark for every correct
(ii) Nil (0) marks for un attempted question.
- 25marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Note : Above examination methodology has been designed to facilitate selection process based on qualifications of candidates. Irrespective of the examination methodology AGNIVEERVAYU enrolled under this entry are liable to be assigned any duty in organisational interest, at the discretion of Indian Air Force.
- CANDIDATES ARE TO QUALIFY IN EACH PAPER SEPARATELY IN SCIENCE AND OTHER THAN SCIENCE SUBJECTS.The result of Phase-I and the list of shortlisted candidates for Phase-II, based on their performance in Phase-I Online test, will be uploaded on https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in within one month from the date of online
Phase – II
- Soonafter the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for phase – II test at a designated This admit card for Phase-II exam can also be downloaded online under candidate’s login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in. Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase-II at the designated ASC along with following documents:-
- Colourprint out of admit card for Phase-II.
- Colourprint out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online
- HBpencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ball point pen for
- Eightcopies of un-attested passport size colour photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
- Originaland four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
- Originaland four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in diploma course).
- Originaland four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination passing certificate and marks
Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters.
Original and four self-attested photocopies of two years vocational course passing certificate and all
marks sheets including non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), including certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates is to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for Phase – II of the examination.
- OriginalPhase-I admit card used during Phase-I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s
- Originaland four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
Note: Candidate discharged from the IAF for any reason are not eligible to appear in the selection test.
- AdditionalSkills/Qualifications/Achievements. Candidates with any additional skills/qualifications/ achievements in fields, including but not limited to, Information Technology, Motor Vehicle driving/maintenance, Hospitality, Logistics, Accounting and Sports are required to intimate the same to recruiting officer and furnish certificates in support of the
- Verification of Eligibility.Candidates should be in possession of the documents mentioned at para 21 above, when appearing for the selection test which would be scrutinised/verified prior to commencement of Phase-II to ascertain the eligibility prima-facie. Detailed verification of all the documents listed at para 21 and 22 above shall be carried out in respect of candidates who pass Adaptability Test – 1. Candidature of those who do not meet the laid down educational criteria shall be cancelled during initial verification of original certificates & mark sheets and also during detailed verification at ASC.
Note-1: In the case of SOAFP the name of the candidate, parent’s name and the date of birth of the candidate as mentioned in the discharge book/service book/ service particular certificate/ casualty certificate (as applicable) must be the same as mentioned in the matriculation passing certificate of the candidate.
Note-2: Under no circumstances the candidates shall be permitted to appear in Phase-II of the selection test without original educational marks sheets/passing certificates & documents mentioned above in paragraph 21. However, candidates with photocopies of educational marks sheets/passing certificates may be permitted to appear in the selection test only on production of a certificate from college/school principal certifying that educational certificates/marks sheets are deposited with college/school. In exceptional circumstances, DigiLocker verified certificates will be accepted and candidates issued with CSV (certificate subject to verification). Candidates are thereafter required to submit original certificates to nearest ASC within one month from date of issue of CSV.
Note-3: The original passing certificates/marks sheets shall not be retained by the selection centre. The same shall be returned to the candidates on completion of detailed verification.
Note-4: Internet copy of mark-sheet not acceptable
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pants.
- Candidatesshall sign a consent form prior to appearing in physical fitness test/medical test for selection in He shall appear in these tests at his own risk and shall not be paid any compensation by IAF for injury/casualty if any, sustained by him during such tests. The consent form shall be signed by parents/guardian of candidates below 18 years of age. The consent form is appended with Phase II admit card.
- Adaptability Test- I.All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational
- Adaptability Test- II.All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-II as per policy in Adaptability Test-II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Phase – III
- The recruitment medical officer and the specialist doctors of Armed Forces are the final authorities ondeclaring a candidate fit or unfit during initial medical examination, appeal medical board and medical examination prior to The candidates shall be governed by Armed Forces standards which may be at variance from civil standards. There is no provision for representation or review after the appeal medical board.
Note. Candidates are advised to get tartar and stains removed from their teeth before appearing for the Medical Examination. Ears should be free of wax. Candidates should be prepared to stay for the medical test for four to five days under their own arrangement. No TA/DA shall be admissible. Candidates using corrective glasses must be in possession of prescription from ophthalmologist bearing stamp and registration number and it should not be more than one month old. Passing in the medical examination is not a guarantee for employment in Indian Air Force.
- Generalinstructions for candidates are as follows:-
- Candidates must indicate five choices of examination centre and seven choices of ASCs in order ofpreference while filling up the online application form. However, CASB reserves the right to allot any centre other than those mentioned in the
(b) REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE OR DATE OF SELECTION TEST SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Candidates not reporting for the test on due date and time shall not be accommodated on otherdates/shifts.
- Duplicate/ Incomplete / erroneously filled applications shall be
(e) Candidates should be prepared to stay for the entire duration of the tests under their own
arrangement. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
(f) Candidates are required to provide an active e-mail ID which will be used by CASB for all communications till culmination of the entire selection process and enrolment for the particular intake. It is also advised to preserve e-mail ID and password for all future communications.
- Candidateshould apply only once in response to this advertisement
- Candidatureof candidates who apply MORE THAN ONCE IN RESPONSE TO THIS ADVERTISEMENT AND OBTAINS different registration numbers SHALL BE
(j) Mobile phones / smart watches / electronic gadgets shall not be permitted in the examination hall for Phase-I test.
- If there is any variation between English & Hindi/any other regional language versions of the advertisement,English version shall be taken as
- AnyCORRIGENDUM/CHANGES/UPDATES shall be available ONLY on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and NO INTIMATION SHALL BE GIVEN IN ANY NEWS PAPER/ANY OTHER MEDIA. All candidates are required to see the web portal of this office from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
- Onlineregistration for the Selection Test will be available from 24 June 2022 (1000h) on https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and will close on 05 July 2022 (1700h). Detailed instructions on how to register/ fill-up application forms are available on the Candidates are to strictly follow the given instructions.
- PROVISIONAL SELECT LIST (PSL).The PSL (merit-wise) will be prepared after the completion of selection test and the same will be displayed at all the ASCs and also on web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in on 01 December 2022. Inclusion of names of candidates in the PSL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the selection test and the same is determined by application of cut off marks vis-à-vis number of qualified candidates in phase-II testing and anticipated vacancies. Inclusion of name in provisional select list (PSL) does not guarantee automatic enrolment. Enrolment is strictly in order of merit subject to medical fitness, availability of vacancies, not exceeding the age of 23 years on date of enrolment and meeting all the laid down eligibility criteria as and when called for enrolment. The validity of the PSL shall be 06 months from the date of display and shall be applicable only for AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2022.
- ENROLMENTLIST. List of candidates finally called for enrolment in AGNIVEERVAYU INTAKE 01/2022 will be published on 11 December 2022. E-Call letter ONLY shall be sent to candidates, including standby candidates, called for enrolment on their Registered e-mail IDs.
ONLINE REGISTRATION BY UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES FOR SELECTION AS AN AGNIVEERVAYU IN INDIAN AIR FORCE
Eligible candidates to log on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in for online registration and guidelines for
filling up the form online between 24 June 2022 (1000h) to 05 July 2022 (1700h)
FOR ANY QUERY CONTACT, PRESIDENT, CASB, BRAR SQUARE, DELHI CANTT, NEW DELHI – 110010, TELEPHONE NO. 011-25694209/ 25699606 AND E-MAIL: [email protected] OR LOG ON TO CASB WEB
PORTAL https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in UNDER CANDIDATE’S LOG IN. For queries pertaining to filling up of online application form, candidates may also contact on Telephone No. 020-25503105/25503106.
- Medical Examination. Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointmentletter at respective ASCs for their medical examination at designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on specified date. Medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on subject Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation of:-
- BloodHaemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
- BloodSugar Fasting & PP
- Urea,Uric acid, Creatinine
- LFT-Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
- X-Ray chest (PA view)
- Testsfor Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance
- Anyother test necessary in the opinion of the Medical
Candidates declared medically unfit can avail the option for ‘Appeal Medical Board’ (AMB) against their unfitness by depositing Rs. 40/- in a Government Treasury/RBI/SBI through Military Receivable Order (MRO). The application for AMB along with original copy of MRO and photocopy of Unfitness Certificate are to be submitted to the representative of ASC within three working days of medical examination.