How to Send Money from M-PESA to CRDB Bank;- in This Post You will Find Jinsi ya Kutuma pesa M-pesa Kwenda CRDB bank.
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with a current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa.
How to Send Money from M-PESA to CRDB Bank?
To make a cash transfer from your mobile phone with the Vodacom line to CRDB Bank make sure that your MPESA account has enough cash to perform the transfer.
- In the phone call screen type *150*00# and press the call button
- Select # 6 – Financial services
- Select # 2 – M-PESA to Bank
- Select from the list # 1 – CRDB
- Select # 1 to Enter Reference Number
- Enter Account no.
- Enter amount – Enter the amount you want to transfer
- Enter PIN – Enter your M-PESA secret code
- Press 1 to confirm Enter no. 1 to accept the transfer
Wait for the completion message from Vodacom and CRDB.
CRDB Bank offers a comprehensive range of Corporate, Retail, Business, Treasury, Premier, and wholesale microfinance services through a network of 260 branches, 551 ATMs, 18 Depository ATMs, 12 Mobile branches and 1184 Point of Sales (POS) terminals.