How To Generate Joinpd Code – This guide will help you to generate Join PD codes to join PD Sessions and all things about Pear Deck.
generate a Joinpd Code
Steps to generate a Joinpd Code
First, create a presentation. Once you have completed the steps, a 5-digit code is generated. This code can be used by anyone who needs it. This article will show you step-by-step how to generate the JoinPD code.
- Go to Peardeck.com > (If you don’t already have an account, you will need one).
- Click on Create Presentation > Add-ons (top-bar) > Get addons (from drop-down)
- To install, type “Pear Deck” in the search bar. Click “+FREE” (the button in blue) to continue.
- Now click on Add-ons > Penar Deck > Open-Pear Deck Add-on
- You can create the presentation. There are many options. But it is up to you to investigate it.
- After you are done with your presentation, click “Present with Pear Deck”.
- After the previous step, a random code with 5 digits is generated
- Please share the code with anyone you wish to access your join presentation
Don’t search for the code anywhere. Just complete the steps and finish your presentation. The code will then appear automatically. We will now explain how to join a session, and where to enter code.
How to get Joinpd code – How do I join?
These are the steps you need to take to join a session on Joinpd.com. How do I enter the code?
- Visit Peardeck.com >
- Click on the upper right corner of your screen to join a session
- Join the session by entering the code
First, you must have the code from the person who created the presentation. It is easy if you already have the code. The whole process is very simple, as you might have noticed.
What is Join PD?
This is a popular presentation system in universities and schools. It is interactive and allows you to ask questions and answer them in real-time. This teaching method was extremely popular during the pandemic. It is here to stay. Now that the confinements are over, it can still be used because of its many benefits.
It can be used in schools, universities, and academies. Its use isn’t limited. It is possible to use it and create presentations whenever you like, share them with anyone you wish and allow them to use them as you please. Only you will need to create a Peardeck account and the code to restrict who can view the presentation.