GPG Professional Job Centre Registration professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za;- GPG Professional Job Centre Registration | www. professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za The GPG professional job Centre seeks to meet the Gauteng Provincial Government strategic priorities of creating decent employment through inclusive economic growth and ensuring an efficient, effective and development oriented public service.
GPG Professional Job Centre Registration
Find out how to register for GPG Professional Job Centre. This article will show you how to register for your GPG Professional Job Centre account and apply for various job opportunities in South Africa.
You have to visit this official website http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za or www.gautengonline.gov.za and then (Click vacancies). Follow the instructions below.
How do I register at GPG Professional Job Centre
Follow these steps to register your GPG Professional Job Centre profile.
- If you already have a profile, log in to update it. Enter your ID number.
- To register, click on Register Profile and fill out all details. After that, log in to search for jobs and apply.
- To reset your password, simply answer the security question, and your password will appear.
- To reset your password if you forget your security password and need to reset it, click on reset password. Next, click on EMAIL. Enter your email address. Your security answer will be sent directly to your email.
- To search for vacancies by department, click on Browse Jobs. If you have the department or reference number, you can use the quick search engine from the homepage.
- Click the view button to review the job description and then register or apply.
- Click the Apply button to submit your application for the advertised vacancy.
- The user’s resume has been filled with the vacancy details. Click Next to continue.
- Click Cancel to cancel your application
- Fill out the vacancy screening questionnaire. Answer all questions and then submit.
FAQ on GPG Professional Job Centre
GPG Professional Job Centre Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I reset my password
Forgot your password? Click login and enter your username under 13 digits. Next, click on forget password. Answer the security question, and your password will appear in red.
Forgot your password? Click login and enter your username under 13 digits, then click on forget password. Next, click on EMAIL. Enter your email address. Your security answer will be sent directly to your mailbox.
2. My log-in details are not accepted by the system
Please note that your username will be your South African identification number, which you entered during the initial stage of your registration. Enter your ID number in the username field. Next, enter your password. If you still have trouble, click reset password.
3. What documents are required to submit a job application?
You will need to scan and upload supporting documentation. They don’t need to be recent certified. However, you’ll still have to bring certified documents if you are invited to interview. After you’ve registered your profile, it is possible to apply for any job you are qualified for.
4. Although I apply for every job, I don’t get any interviews.
Make sure that you meet all minimum requirements before you apply for a vacancy and make sure that your resume is complete, you have mentioned all your achievements, skills, experience and qualifications.
5. What is the best way to follow up on my application?
Call the GPG Contact Centre at 0860 011 000 and select Human Resources. To track your application, they will need your unique reference number.
6. How do I find out if my application was accepted?
An email or SMS will be sent to you confirming receipt of your application. Notifications that do not contain UNIQUE OWN RELEASE will not be accepted. Please follow up with the person listed under inquiries.