Delete FRP Without Computer Android 11 Samsung M12 (SM-M127F) Latest Google Verify Unlock Method;- FRP – Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Android OS Version 5.1 (Lollipop) and higher. The FRP provides a built-in security feature you are able to use that protects your device and information, including screen locks and data encryptions. The FRP is enabled automatically when a Google account has been registered on the device and will be disabled if the Google account is removed from the device prior to the Factory Data Reset.
Delete FRP Without Computer Android 11 Samsung M12 (SM-M127F)
Once the FRP has been activated, it will prevent use of your device after a Factory Data Reset in an untrusted environment. This means if your device has been Factory Reset in any other way than Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory Data Reset, the FRP Lock will be enabled.
What do I need to know about FRP?
If you want to reset your device to factory default settings in an untrusted environment, ensure that you know your Google account login credentials as you will need it to log in once you have reset your device. If you want to reset your device to factory default settings, but don’t remember your Google account credentials, you can action one of the following:
- Check your Google account settings and reset your password via the device or at www.google.com
- If you have reset your password, it can take 24-72 hours for the password reset to sync with all devices registered to the account.
- If you enter this password incorrectly on the device, the time period restarts again for another 24-72 hours to sync with your registered device
How to Delete FRP Without Computer Android 11 Samsung M12 (SM-M127F)
Bypass FRP on Android Phone
Steps to FRP bypass your device and skip the need to enter any Google account, which you can do later on. This might not work for everyone as manufacturers would frequently release software patches to prevent these sorts of hacks.
- Connect the device to the WIFI network. Make sure to choose the Google keyboard layout.
- On the sign-in page, tap the email field and tap the @ sign on your keyboard.
- Click Google Keyboard Setting on the dialogue box that will appear.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right-hand corner of the screen to open options and tap Help & Feedback.
- Next, click on Search Google & Send Result From Your Keyboard. The page will display a guide on doing this, which you can disregard.
- Tap on any word from the guide on your screen. The device is going to highlight the word in blue. Once highlighted, on the top right-hand corner, tap on Web Search.
- A dialogue box will appear that will let you choose the next action to take. Tap on Google App. This will pull up results from the web for the word you have just Googled.
- Tap the search bar found at the top center of the screen and search for Setting. This will display the system setting icon on the screen.
- Tap on system settings icon > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset. This will prompt to reset the device to factory settings.
- Once the reset is complete, you will see the welcome page of the device. Connect to your WIFI network. However, you will now have the option to skip entering your email ID and password.
- If that is the case, you have successfully FRP bypassed your device.
This guide is useful if you have forgotten your logins and wish to create a new Google account since the previous one is unretrievable for some reason.
With its simplicity in structure and wide range of features, google has always maintained a good level of respect among its users. I do prefer to use google, as with a single google account you can do lot of interesting things that really would change your life and make you express yourself like never before. In this article, I am giving a brief overview what all we could get once we have a google account in our pocket.
- Gmail: Gmailis a free email account that has as said near to unlimited storage capacity. Along with sending and receiving the mails, you can manage your mails by classifying them under different labels (groups), you can search within your mailbox, integrated Gchat (to chat (audio and video) with your contacts) and a very efficient spam handling techniques. the only limitation here in case of a Google account is, if you need to access gmail, you need to create Google account with username as Gmail account i.e. you have to create your Gmail account separately like email@example.com and once you have your Gmail account, the best part is, you need not to create a Google account. whatever is your username in firstname.lastname@example.org, that is your Google account username also.