Check The Long Dark Update 2.02 Patch Notes 2022 The Long Dark patch notes ;- On PS4, PC, and Xbox One, you can now download the Long Dark update 2.02. The most recent update includes several substantial bug fixes along with game and performance enhancements, according to the Long Dark version 2.02 patch notes. In addition to this, version 2.02 of The Long Dark features stability improvements.
A significant update that addressed a potential Episode Four roadblock was previously published. Unfortunately, some players have encountered issues and errors since the most recent patch. The Long Dark patch 2.02 released today will address some of these problems. See additional information below.
Patch 2.02 Notes for The Long Dark for September 10, 2022
The Long Dark Patch 2.02 Notes – September 10, 2022
- The Surveyed Locations were unable to display the right number of locations when viewed in the Journal due to a bug in the [UI].
- [UI] A bug that prohibited the Voice Audio slider from reacting properly when changed in Audio Options has been fixed.
- There was a bug in the [UI] that prevented players from reading the subtitles since they appeared below the Radial Menu.
- The Manage Data button (located under Privacy -> Options) no longer links in the wrong direction to Unity’s Cloud Analytics due to a [UI] bug.
- [UI] The Fire Starting Menu now has a check to stop players from opening it if they lack all of the necessary goods
- [Gameplay] A problem that hastened the deterioration of corpses has been fixed.
- A bug that stopped players from lighting torches from a lit stove or rim grill has been fixed.
- The ability to replicate matches by stacking them inside a container when a match is burning has been fixed.
Please be aware that this section includes WINTERMUTE spoilers. **
- Trauma: [EP 3] Resolved a problem that could result in a corrupted save game if it was saved right after the initial chat with Father Thomas.
- [EP 4] Donner: Resolved a problem that prevented players from moving past the planks after the rooftop escape maneuver, which comes after the player answers Jace’s call and takes the Hard Case. Players who are now trapped should no longer experience this problem as a result of this.
- [EP 4] Donner: To stop it from occasionally appearing below the Prison Gate, the interaction tag on the gate was fixed.
- [EP 4] The Detonators: A bug that may duplicate an item the player was holding after starting the Mine Collapse cinematic has been fixed.
- [HDR] A problem that prohibited the game from turning on HDR mode on HDR-capable devices has been fixed.
Free download of The Long Dark 2.02 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
The Long Dark patch notes