Capital Markets Authority Recruitment 2023/2024 www.cma.or.ke Application Portal, job vacancies, qualifications and requirements, how to apply, starting and closing date, success tips and other important information concerning CMA recruitment. The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a government institution responsible for regulating and developing the capital markets in Kenya.
As part of its mandate, CMA periodically recruits talented individuals to join its team of professionals. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the upcoming CMA recruitment exercise for 2023/2024.
CMA will be recruiting for various positions in different departments. Some of the positions available include:
- Legal Officer
- Market Development Officer
- Risk Management Officer
- IT Officer
- Finance Officer
- Corporate Communications Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Enforcement Officer
- Research and Policy Officer
- Surveillance Officer
Qualifications and Requirements
To be eligible for any of the positions mentioned above, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Must have at least three years of relevant work experience.
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body, where applicable.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the CMA recruitment exercise by following the steps below:
- Visit the CMA website at www.cma.or.ke and click on the “Careers” tab. www.cma.or.ke/careers
- Create an account on the CMA recruitment portal by providing your personal details.
- Upload your CV, academic certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit your application before the closing date.
Starting and Closing Dates
The starting and closing dates for the CMA recruitment exercise will be communicated on the CMA website and in the local media. Candidates are advised to visit the CMA website regularly for updates on the recruitment exercise.
- Read the job description and requirements carefully before applying.
- Tailor your CV and cover letter to the specific position you are applying for.
- Highlight your relevant work experience and achievements.
- Be prepared for the interview by researching CMA and its mandate.
- Dress appropriately and arrive on time for the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- CMA does not charge any fees for the recruitment exercise.
- Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification.
- CMA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women and persons with disabilities to apply.
In conclusion, the CMA recruitment exercise presents a great opportunity for individuals with relevant qualifications and experience to join a dynamic and exciting organization. Follow the guidelines provided in this article and increase your chances of being part of the CMA team.
- TETFUND Recruitment Portal www.tetfund.gov.ng Application Form
- National Population Census Recruitment Portal www.ncpd.go.ke
- Coca-Cola Recruitment Portal www.coca-cola.com Application Form
- Kaduna State Residents Identity Management Agency Recruitment KDSG