Battlefield 2042 Update 1.18 Patch Notes BF2042 1.18 on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One;- On PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One, update 1.18 (1.000.021) for Battlefield 2042 now accessible. The most recent update, as stated in the official BF2042 1.18 patch notes, updated the visual effects (VFX) of Paik’s EMG-X Scanner. Additionally, the Location Revealed message for Scanned targets is now less frequently available in Battlefield 2042 version 1.18 (1.000.021).
Previously, a significant BF2042 update 2.0 brought new vehicles, skins, maps, specialists, weapons, and much more. Players are unfortunately experiencing a variety of login and disconnect issues with the game since the most recent patch. Some of these problems will be resolved by the Battlefield 2042 patch 1.18 released today.
Battlefield 2042 Update 1.18 Patch Notes BF2042 1.18 on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One
Battlefield 2042 is a first-person shooter, developed by DICE and published by Electronic Arts. It is the twelfth main installment in the Battlefield series and was released on November 19, 2021.
September 13, 2022 BF2042 Update 1.18 Patch Notes
- The Avancys and AM40 no longer display visible weapon shake when firing after switching from a secondary weapon
- Resolved instances where red containers could glitch inside the ship on Stranded
- Resolved an issue where the “Interact” button would sometimes trigger repeatedly. This could for example cause you to enter a vehicle again directly after exiting
- The EMG-X Scanner VFX now matches the maximum range of this ability (25m)
- The Location Revealed notification for the spotted target now remains on screen for 0.3s
Download free Battlefield 2042 patch 1.18 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.