In This Post You will Find All Details about Arizona State Retirement System Login, top links about Arizona State Retirement System Login along with social links, FAQs, and more. If you are still unable to resolve the login problem, read the troubleshooting steps.
Arizona State Retirement System Login
The Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS) is a retirement program for Arizona state employees. If you are an ASRS member and need to access your account, you can follow these steps to log in:
- Go to the ASRS website at www.azasrs.gov.
- Click on the “Member Login” button located in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your ASRS ID and password in the respective fields.
- Click on the “Log In” button to access your account.
If you are a first-time user or have forgotten your password, you can click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page and follow the instructions to reset your password. If you need further assistance, you can contact the ASRS customer service team by phone at 602-240-2000 or 800-621-3778, or by email at email@example.com.
How do I contact ASRS?
- 602-240-2000 from within metropolitan Phoenix.
- 520-239-3100 from within metropolitan Tucson.
- 800-621-3778 from outside the Tucson and Phoenix areas.
At what age can you retire in Arizona?
How long do you have to work for the state of Arizona to get a pension?
Generally speaking, an employee must be hired to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, for a minimum of 20 weeks per fiscal year in order to qualify for membership.
Can you borrow from your Arizona state retirement?
State law prohibits borrowing from your ASRS pension account. The CARES Act, however, does provide for increased access to retirement plan loans and in-service withdrawals in response to participants’ need for cash in this time of economic uncertainty created by the COVID-19 pandemic.