In 2023, the Department of Home Affairs would offer 4000 jobs to unemployed South African youths through the digitization of records.
The Department of Home Affairs 4000 Digitization of Records jobs for Unemployed South African Youths
The Department of Home Affairs, (DHA) has started the digitization process of converting over 350 million paper records into electronic format for improved service delivery. DEADLINE: 02 March 2023.
Also Check Out; Apply | Home Affairs Data Capturing Jobs Recruitment 2023
The DHA, in collaboration with The Department of Employment and Labour and Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator as part of the National Pathway Management Network seek to contribute to the employment creation goals and strategic priorities of the Presidential Employment Stimulus programme by hiring unemployed youth on a fixed term contracts to assist.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- · South African Citizens aged between 18-35
- · No criminal record; and a clear credit history
- · Your qualification must match the minimum requirement of the role you are applying for
- · All positions are based in Pretoria (Gauteng) and Brits (North West) Please only apply if you live in these areas or are able to re-locate at your own cost.
ROLES AND STIPENDS
- Document Warehouse Controllers (16 Posts), Runners (240 posts), Preppers (735 posts), Re-assemblers (734 posts), Receiving Clerks (100 posts), Scanners (125 posts), and Drivers (10 posts) – R5,000 per month
- Indexers (1600 posts) – R5,500 per month
- Quality Controllers (200 posts) – R6,000 per month
- Team Leaders (210 posts) – R6,500 per month
- Tech Support (24 posts) – R9,500 per month
- Managers (6 posts) – R14,250 per month
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the links below for the full role description and requirements and to apply, if you are already part of the SA Youth network.
If you haven’t joined the SA Youth network yet you will need to register first, the process will take 4 mins. Click on the link register then apply.
1. Runners: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782055
2. Document Warehouse Controllers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782083
3. Preppers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782085
4. Scanners: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782087
5. Indexers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782089
6. Quality Controllers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782093
7. Team Leaders: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782095
8. Technical Support: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782097
9. Managers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782099
10. Receiving Clerks: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782101
11. Drivers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782103
12. Re-Assemblers: https://sayouth.mobi/p/dha/o/782105
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN FROM 1 FEBRUARY – 2 MARCH 2023
Call SAYouth toll-free support line on 0800 727272, Mon-Fri, 9am-4:30pm if you have any questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.