NPHCDA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal, the National Primary Health Care Development Agency, NPHCDA recruitment 2023. job vacancies, recruitment portal www.nphcda.gov.ng, requirements, starting and closing date, application form, and how to apply All These details Will Be Discussed.
The National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) is a government agency responsible for implementing national policies on primary health care in Nigeria. It was established in 1992 to promote the development and delivery of quality primary health care services in the country. The agency has been instrumental in the fight against polio and other vaccine-preventable diseases in Nigeria.
The NPHCDA has announced its recruitment exercise for the 2023/2024 session, and interested candidates are encouraged to apply. In this article, we will provide an overview of the recruitment exercise, including job vacancies, application requirements, starting and closing dates, and how to apply.
Job Vacancies at NPHCDA
The NPHCDA is currently recruiting for various positions in its organization. These positions include:
- Medical Officer
- Laboratory Scientist
- Health Records Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- ICT Officer
- Finance Officer
Interested candidates are encouraged to check the NPHCDA recruitment portal for more information on each position, including the requirements and qualifications.
Requirements and Qualifications
To be eligible for the NPHCDA recruitment exercise, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Have a valid means of identification, such as a National Identity Card or International Passport.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a good knowledge of basic computer applications.
Additional requirements may be specified for each position, and interested candidates are encouraged to check the NPHCDA recruitment portal for more information.
- KCB Recruitment Portal www.irecruitment.kcbgroup.com
- MDH Recruitment Portal recruitment.mdh.or. tz Login
- NDU Recruitment Job Application Portal www.ndu.ac.ke
How to Apply for NPHCDA Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply for the NPHCDA recruitment exercise, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NPHCDA recruitment portal at www.nphcda.gov.ng.
- Click on the “Career” tab.
- Select the position you wish to apply for.
- Fill in the application form and upload your credentials.
- Submit your application.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they provide accurate and up-to-date information on their application forms. Any false information provided may result in disqualification from the recruitment exercise.
Starting and Closing Date
The starting and closing dates for the NPHCDA recruitment exercise are yet to be announced. Interested candidates are advised to keep checking the NPHCDA recruitment portal for updates.
The NPHCDA recruitment exercise provides an opportunity for qualified and passionate individuals to join the fight against vaccine-preventable diseases in Nigeria. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and follow the guidelines provided in this article. We wish all applicants the best of luck in their endeavors.