[BEEI Applications Phase II] Applications For The Presidential Youth Employment Initiative;- Department Of Basic Education Calls On Unemployed Youth To Apply For Education Assistant Placement For Phase Ii Of The Basic Education Employment Initiative.
BEEI Applications Now Open recruitment of unemployed youth for the Presidential youth Employment Intervention. As part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme the Gauteng Department of Education is inviting unemployed youth to apply for assistant positions at public and LSEN schools across the province.
The Department of Basic Education is pleased to announce that recruitment for Phase II of the Basic Education Employment Initiative will open on 27 September and close on 03 October 2021.
The department seeks to provide 287 000 unemployed young people, (+/-192 000 Education Assistants and +/- 95 000 General School Assistants) employment and training opportunities in the education sector, as part of the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative (PYEI)-Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEE), which forms part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus (PES), seeking to mitigate the devastating economic challenges brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
[BEEI Applications Phase II] Applications For The Presidential Youth Employment Initiative
The following available opportunities:-
- Education Assistant – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/e-Cadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant — Sports and Enrichment Agent (no matric required)
BEEI Application Required documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader, etc)
- Police clearance certificates
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while awaiting the Police clearance
- Certified qualifications such as Matric, (where applicable: NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF level 6 and 7 an added advantage)
- Certified copy of identity document/ passport
How To Apply Beei Applications
- Go to sayouth.mobi/p/dbe The site is zero-rated so free to visit
- Register – the process will take 4 mins
- If you have already registered on SA Youth, Harambee or Tshepo 1 Million you can just
- log in using the same log in details
When you have registered the opportunities at the schools closest to the address you have given will appear and you can apply.
No opportunities showing up?
You can search for “Education Assistant” or “General Assistant”