Sensa ya watu na makazi ya mwaka 2022 Tanzania;- in this Post You Will Find nafasi za kazi ya sensa 2022 sensa 2021 Tanzania economic survey 2022 pdf
Population and housing census is a process of collecting, analyzing, evaluating and publishing and disseminating demographic, economic and social data related to all persons and their settlements in the country for a specified period. In other words, the census is a special exercise aimed at finding the total population in the country, by age and gender, where they live and their educational status, employment status, birth status and mortality and housing status.
Sensa ya watu na makazi ya mwaka 2022 Tanzania;-These basic data are the ones that can match the real needs of citizens including special groups with special needs for example, people with disabilities, women, children, youth and the elderly thus facilitating the development of policies and development plans according to the need and environment.
Sensa ya watu na makazi ya mwaka 2022 Tanzania
The Population and Housing Census is a national exercise held every 10 years where the last census to be held in the country is the one in 2012. Thus the Census 2022 will be the Sixth Census to be held in the country after the Union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964. Census others took place in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002 and 2012.
Preparations for the 2022 Population and Housing Census
The implementation of the population and housing census takes place in three main phases which are Pre-Census Period, Census Period and Post-Census Period.
Period Before Census
The pre-census period includes the preparation of the Census Management and Implementation Strategy Manual and other documentation, Demarcation of Census and Map Production Areas, Preparation of Materials (Questionnaires and various Guidelines); Awareness, Experimental Census by 29 August 2021 which is one full year before the Census itself;
Establish census committees; holding meetings with statistical stakeholders; making purchases, making choices about the type of technology to be used, hiring investigators and supervisors, distribution of equipment; and preparing for the Census Assessment.
Questions to be Asked in the 2022 Census
The 2022 Population and Housing Census has fourteen modules that will be used to collect information on people and their settlements nationwide.
The questions that will be asked will include: –
- Demographic information (age, gender, relationship, marital status, citizenship, n.k.);
- Questions about disability;
- Education Information;
- Mobility questions, as well as information on Tanzanians living abroad
- Questions about ownership of national documents (NIDA IDs, Zanzibari resident, birth certificate, passport, and driver’s license)
- Economic activities
- Land tenure and ICT information
- Reproductive and Mortality Reports within the household
- Maternal mortality
- State of housing and ownership of various resources
- Agricultural and livestock issues
- Social security funds.
Significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census
The unique significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census include: –
- To assist the Government in obtaining basic information that will support the process of implementing the Development Vision 2025, health and social reform, as well as the monitoring of international development agendas;
- Population information assists in district authorities in the implementation of development plans that reflect the wishes of the people at the relevant levels and assist in the balance of resource allocation;
- Basic demographic, socio-economic information on population and housing planning at all levels;
- Allocation in calculating other indicators eg Individual GDP, GDP, Employment and Unemployment and student enrollment rate;
- Information that will enable the government to identify population growth, by distribution and other indicators, which are important for environmental management; and
- The basis of good governance and inclusive democracy. Accurate Census data is needed for effective allocation of constituencies, adjusting administrative boundaries in local government.
Also;- People Search For;-
Maana ya Sensa ya Watu na Makazi, Umuhimu wa Sensa ya Watu na Makazi ya mwaka 2022, Madodoso ya Sensa, Maandalizi ya Sensa ya Watu na Makazi ya Mwaka 2022, Kipindi cha Kuhesabu Watu, Kipindi Baada ya Kuhesabu Watu, Maandalizi ya sensa ya watu na makazi 2022, Maswali Yatakayoulizwa katika Sensa ya mwaka 2022, Tofauti ya Sensa ya Mwaka 2022 na Sensa zilizopita.
The expectation of the Office is to plan well using the few resources available to complete on time all preparatory activities including: –
- The task of allocating census sites at the local and local level which is the basis for achieving a quality census
- Preparation of census documents;
- Establishment of task teams/units for the purpose of sharing responsibilities; and
- Conducting a pilot Census on 29 August 2021
For More information read Here;- Sensa ya Kuhesabu Watu 2022