[UNZA Bursaries Application] University of Zambia Bursaries 2021/2022;- University of Zambia Bursaries – Details of University of Zambia Bursaries 2021/2022
A bursary is a grant, especially one awarded to someone to enable them to study at a university or college. University of Zambia Intake
In this article, we have provided all the latest information related to UNZA bursaries. Candidates who are looking for the UNZA bursaries here and there on the internet, can stop your search and take a look at this article once. On this web page, we had provided important information and link related to the UNZA bursaries. Get connected with us for the University of Zambia (UNZA) latest updates.
Application for the Zambia Universities Student Bursary Entry is now open for Zambia students at Copperbelt University and the University of Zambia in Zambia. UNZA Fees
The University does not award the bursary but admits students who had been sponsored by the Government and Non-Government Organisations (NG0s). Therefore all bursary application processions should be addressed to the Ministry of Education’s Bursaries Committee.
[UNZA Bursaries Application] University of Zambia Bursaries 2021/2022
STUDENT BURSARY REQUIREMENTS
- Handwritten application letter, stating loan category
- Bursaries Committee Application Form
- Certified copy of admission letter to the University
- Certified copies of applicant’s. 5. National Registration Card (NRC)
- Parents/Guardian’s National Registration Card
- Grade 12 Statement of Results 8. 2 recent Passport size photographs
- Any other information to support the application.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE LOAN
To be eligible For a student loan an individual must be:
- Zambian citizen
- School leaver up to 3 years prior to commencement of the programme
- Admitted into a degree programme at one of the local public universities.
STUDENT LOAN PACKAGE
The loan package covers the following:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Cost of books (Book allowance)
- Project and equipment expenses
- Student upkeep The actual funding levels are determined by the Government through the Bursaries Committee in consultation with the universities and other relevant stakeholders.
In administering the loan scheme, students are availed the following loan options: 100% funding level 75% funding level 50% funding level 25% funding level. Please note that only vulnerable Zambians need apply for 100% loan and are expected to attach all necessary documents in support of their vulnerability.
CONDITIONS OF THE LOAN
- The loan is determined by the Bursaries Committee and is not negotiable by the students’ union,
- The loan is only valid for one academic year/semester but may be renewable on the application on the production of satisfactory academic results,
- Part of the loan due to the student is paid to the beneficiary through a commercial bank as funds become available,
- Candidates awarded a Student Loan are expected to meet any shortfall not covered by the loan.
- Upon completion of a programme, a student loanee shall be given a grace period of one year whereafter the repayment of the loan shall commence.
- However, one can start the repayment of the loan even earlier