14 Government Job Opportunities at Tanzania Cotton Board (TCB);- Tanzania Cotton Board is a regulatory body established under the Cotton Industry Act No. 2 of 2001 whose functions are the provision of regulatory, development, and promotion services to the cotton industry in Tanzania. The Board is looking for qualified, young, and dynamic Public Servants who are interested to join our Organization by means of Transfer to fill in the following vacant positions. Nafasi za Kazi Bodi Ya Pamba Tanzania.
Government Job Opportunities at Tanzania Cotton Board (TCB)
- Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Agricultural Science or any equivalent discipline from recognized College/University/institutions.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any equivalent discipline from recognized College/University/Institution.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Material Management, Supplies, Procurement or any equivalent discipline from recognized College/University/lnstitution and must have CSP and registered by recognized Procurement and Supplies Professional Board.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any equivalent discipline from recognized College/ University/institution.
- Holder of Secondary Education Certificate with passes in Kiswahili, English and must have a clean valid driving license class C.
- Must have Trade Test Grade II/ Drivers Grade II Certificate from a recognized Training Institution with three years working experience.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or any equivalent discipline from recognized College/University/lnstitution with CPA (T).
- An applicant must be a public servant
- Applicants must channel their applications through their current employers
- Applicants must attach an up to date CV and certified copies of academic certificates
- Certificates from foreign Universities/ Colleges must be verified by TCU.
- Certificates from foreign Secondary schools should have equivalent score from NECTA.
- Applicants should state in the application letter and commit themselves to cover transfer costs.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should submit their applications to the following address.
Tanzania Cotton Board
P. O. Box 61, MWANZA
By email: [email protected] Business,