Jinsi Ya Kutibu Fangasi Sugu (How To Treat Chronic Fungus), Candida is a type of fungus that is found in the mouth, vagina, food stomach, and skin. Under normal body conditions, these fungi do not cause harm and also help the body’s functions.
When the immune system breaks down these fungi begin to overgrow and cause side effects. Candida fungi can grow and spread to the bloodstream, the brain and cause the problem to become chronic if not treated early.
The higher the acidic state in the body the more likely it is to contribute to the further development of these candida fungi and cause severe symptoms and allergies to foods. The patient can get allergies to foods such as eggs, milk, and whole-wheat foods.
Sababu Za Kupata Fangasi Sugu (What Causes You To Get Chronic Fungus)
- In addition to the high intake of sugary foods and carbohydrates extracted below are some of the factors that lead to chronic fungal infections. Also, Use Of Medication Below May Be The Reason
- Long-Term Use of Antibiotics
- Birth Control Pills
- Asthma medications
- Cancer Remedies
- Deterioration of the Immune System
- Kisukari (Diabetes)
Dalili za Fangasi Sugu | Symptoms of Chronic Fungus
- The body loses strength from time to time.
- Frequent Vaginal Infections and Chronic UTI
- White Wing on the Tongue
- Infections in the Internal area of the Nose (Sinus Infections)
- Food System Challenges (Intestinal Distress)
- Brain fog
- Skin Infections and Nails
Jinsi Ya Kutibu Fangasi Sugu (How To Treat Chronic Fungus).
- Coconut oil has great anti-fungal properties due to the presence of active ingredients of lauric acid and caprylic acid. Use it for rubbing the affected area as well as cooking on food. Make sure you get natural fats that are not mixed with chemicals.
- Use a natural Garlic oil capsule supplement with 60 tablets, take two doses. Might Help
Note:- it’s important To See A Professional Medical Practitioner Before Applying These Remedies