Jinsi Ya Kutibu Pid ( How To Treat PID in Tanzania), PID au (Pelvic inflammatory disease) is an infection of the female genitals. It usually occurs when sexually transmitted bacteria spread from the vagina to the womb (uterus), fallopian tubes, or ovaries.
Dalili Za PID (Pelvic inflammatory disease)
Common symptoms include pelvic pain and fever. There may be vaginal discharge.
Treatment includes the use of antibiotics.
People may encounter:
- Pain areas: in the pelvis, abdomen, lower back, or vagina
- Pain states: can occur during intercourse or during urination
- Whole-body: chills, tiredness, or fever
- Inguinal: Pain with cervical movement, vaginal discharge, or vaginal odor
- Gastrointestinal: Nausea or vomiting
- Also common: leg cramps or menstrual cramps
Sababu Za PID (Causes of Pelvic inflammatory disease).
Health experts believe that untreated sexually transmitted diseases, especially gonorrhea and chlamydia, lead to PID. Although there are some women who suffer from PID there is a common bacterial infection (bacterial vaginosis).
Kutibu Pid ( How To Treat PID in Tanzania)
- Antibiotics and Penicillin