List and names of Medical Schools in Cameroon 2020/2021/2022 (State and Private) How Many approved Medical schools exist in Cameroon? Medical School Concours Medical schools in Cameroon have increased over the years as education has become more accessible in the country.
Gone are the days when Cameroon could boost only one medical school run under the acronym CUSS or
FMBS – Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University of Yaoundé.
This is How Many Medical Schools exist in Cameroon?
There are six (6) approved medical schools or universities in Cameroon in 2021/2022. Cameroon’s higher
education ministry and regulatory board have approved these schools or higher institutions of learning.
If you are determined to study medicine, pharmacy, nursing, or medical laboratory sciences in Cameroon,
or simply curious about the best options to study the above disciplines, this post seeks to clarify this
issue. Cameroon’s medical colleges offer the state of art education in various branches of medicine, pharmacy,
or programs in health sciences available to choose from.
Full List of Medical Schools in Cameroon (State and Private)
Below is the comprehensive list of the best state and private medical schools in Cameroon:-
- Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University of Yaoundé (FMBS or ex-CUSS)
- Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Buea (FHS Buea)
- Faculty of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences of the University of Douala
- Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Bamenda (FHS Bamenda)
- Faculté des sciences de la santé, Université des Montagnes, Bangangté
- Institut Supérieure de Technologie Médicale, Yaoundé.