This is How To Do Cameroon GCE Online Registration 2021/2022 (Full Guide), Step by step process to do Cameroon GCE Online Registration Procedure. GCE Fees, fees per subject, practical fees. GCE timetable deadline
The Cameroon GCE Online Registration procedure 2021/2022 is always launched by the Cameroon GCE Board.
Reasons For Cameroon GCE Online Registration Procedure
The board organizes and runs the GCE online registration 2021/2022 process. The reasons for the GCE online
registration are as follows:
- Online registration reduces queues at regular registration centers.
- GCE registration online enables candidates in external centers to register for the exam smoothly.
This is How To Perform The Cameroon GCE Online Registration Process In Cameroon
To register for the GCE Exam online, do the following:
- Enter the required and correct information on the online portal or software provided by the GCE board.
- Pay the GCE registration fees online using the MTN Mobile Money Service.
- Submit the complete files to complete your registration.
Important Things To Note About GCE Registration
- Candidates are expected to have read all instructions with regards to the exam eligibility and
- As for the GCE June 2021/2022 session of the examination, the registration process’s launching will be
launched in the coming weeks.
- The essential information will be available on dreampointech.com as soon as the GCE Board
launches the Ordinary and Advanced Levels registration process.
- Ordinary level candidates are expected to register for at least four subjects, including English
Language, French, and Mathematics. Advanced Level candidates must register for at least two subjects.
- Aspiring Candidates registering for the exam are advised to do so with the stipulated time frame. This is because the online system runs on automated software that shuts down when the closing date reaches.
Cameroon GCE Online Registration Fees For 2021/2022
GCE Registration Fee 2021/2022:
The candidate pays a fixed registration fee concerning the level and type of the examination: Candidates
registering for the GCE Ordinary Level pays a registration fee of 8000 FCFA.
Candidates registering for the GCE, Advanced Level candidates, pay 9000 FCFA.
GCE Fees Per Subject:
The fee per subject also varies concerning the level of the examination.
- GCE Ordinary Level candidates pay 1000 FCFA per subject
- GCE Advanced Level candidates pay 2,000 FCFA per subject.
GCE Practical Fees:
Any candidate registering a subject having a practical session pays an extra fee of 5,000 FCFA per
practical session for both GCE Ordinary and GCE Advanced Level.
When is the Deadline For Cameroon GCE Board Registration 2021/2022?
The deadline or closing date for formal registration of candidates for the Cameroon GCE Ordinary and
The Advanced Level examination is on February 15,
This date was recently modified and extended from the previous date of January 15. This is
following Cameroon’s Minister of Secondary Education (Minesec), Dr. Nalova Lyonga.