Bulombora JKT KIGOMA – Post Form Six 2021/2022.
Bulombora Jkt Kigoma – Post Form Six JKT 2021. National Service Is A System Of Either Compulsory Or Voluntary Government Service, Usually Military Service. Many Young People Spent One Or More Years In Such Programmes. Compulsory Military Service Typically Requires All Male Citizens To Enroll For One Or Two Years, Usually At Age 18 (Later For University-level Students), While Voluntary National Service Requires Only Three Months Of Basic Military Training.
Compulsory military service typically requires all male citizens to register for one or two years, usually at age 18 (later for university-level students), while voluntary national service requires only three months of basic military training.
The National Service was established on July 10, 1963, out of the ideas of the Father of the Nation, the late President Julius K. Nyerere who once said: “National service is the demand of the nation on the response of the youth and the youth in the performance of their duty to build a nation.”
The National Service was established by the National Service Act to bring together the youths of Tanzania for the following purpose:
- Work together in order to build a sense of nationalism.
- Develop cultural and sociological awareness.
- Provide skills, build economic independence, and reduce unemployment.
- Train and develop the youth for national service and assist the government during natural disasters and calamities.
- Build and develop the national economy.
- Provide military training for national defense.
Bulombora JKT KIGOMA – Post Form Six
Duration of JKT training always takes about three months where students will be well recruited as Curriculum direct.