SUA Online Application 2021/2022 – SUA Online Admission system 2021/2022. The much-awaited time, 2021/2022 season for admission to SUA has come, and it is one of the most important times of the year for students who wish to pursue their undergraduate studies at Sukoin University of Agriculture (SUA).
This is the time of the year that determines the student’s future, thus students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU University has prepared the 2021/2022 Admissions Guide as a tool to guide students in the admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU Admissions Guide yet, check this link here for 2021/2022 Undergraduate Admissions Guide.
The SUA Online Application System – SUA Online Admission system.
As a result of the increase in the number of students applying to the Sokoine University of Agriculture, the student admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographic locations, applying for a myriad of subjects. In this case, it becomes increasingly difficult to deal with such a large volume of student admission with traditional methods. This has increased the need to use technology and adapt the online admission management system.
Therefore, Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) is among the educational institutions in Tanzania that have adopted the use of the online admission system to process student applications. Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA Online Admission System; Web-enabled software designed to manage processes related to SUA admissions (SUA Online Applications). using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested in online.
In this post, you will learn in detail: how to create an SUA admission account online, how to log into your SUA login account and apply online at the Sokoine University of Agriculture, how to pay the SUA application fee online, also be able to understand all Important requirements for successful admission to SUA.
General Admission Requirements For Undergraduate Degree Program (Applicant Category & Minimum Entry Qualifications).
- Completed A-Level before 2014
Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B = 4; C = 3; D = 2; E =1)
- Completed A- Level in 2014 and 2015
Two principal passes (Two Cs) with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B+ =4; B = 3; C = 2; D =1)
- Completed A-Level from 2016
Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B = 4; C = 3; D = 2; E = 1)
- Equivalent applicants
At least four O’ – Level passes (Ds and above) or NTA Level III with four O’ – Level passes or equivalent foreign qualifications as established by either NECTA or VETA; AND At least a GPA of 3.0 for Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 6); OR Average of B for Full Technician Certificate (FTC) (where A = 5; B = 4; C = 3 and D = 2 points); OR Average of ‘B+’ Grade for Diploma in Teacher Education; OR Average of ‘B+’ Grade for Health-related awards such as Clinical Medicine and others; OR A Distinction for unclassified diplomas and certificates Upper Second Class for classified non – NTA diploma.
These are important things to consider before applying online at Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free SUA Online application 2020/2021:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2020/2021 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021.
- Familiarize yourself with the SUA admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the SUA admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about SUA admission requirements.
- Make a full list of programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your SUA online application account through the SUA Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your SUA online application fee: Before starting the application, the process makes sure you have a 20000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via SUA Online Application – Student Information System (SUASIS)
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor’s degree programs at the Sokoine University of Agriculture via the SUA online application system.
For first time applicants:
Fill the application form. On Entry category field:-
- Select Direct Applicant for form six (06) leavers regardless of the year of completion.
- Select Equivalent Applicant for diploma (for degree applicant) or certificate (for Diploma applicants)
- Select Applicants with FTC for applicants with FTC Certificates
- Select Equivalent
You can log out at any stage after registration and log in later to complete the application.
- Fields with (*) are
- Mobile numbers should be written in this format 0XXXXXXXXX example 0788347788 or 0657556678.
- These are applicants who have already registered to a
- Use username and password obtained from previous registration to login to the system at any
- NECTA FORM Four and FORM Six Index Numbers should be written in the following format: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY.
Example: S0750/0023/2013 or P0750/0023/2017.
- An applicant will be able to Login after completing Registration.
- Registration enables applicants to create an account in this system and obtain a Username and Password.
- Registration should only be done once. After completion, the applicant should only log in using obtained username and
- When logged in applicant will be able to make an application fee payment and complete the application.
- Online applications will only be visible for filling once the application fee is paid using a CONTROL NUMBER that will be provided.
- In order to successfully complete the application; an applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of application, i.e.: S0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY
e.g S0751/0023/2016/2020 or P0751/0023/2016/2020