IAA Online application 2021/2022 – How to apply to Institute of Accountancy Arusha IAA [Step by step guide]. The much-awaited time has come, the 2020/2021 IAA admission season, and it is one of the most important times of the year for students who wish to pursue their undergraduate studies at the Institute of Accountancy in Arusha (IAA).
This is the time of the year that determines the student’s future, thus students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make matters clear, TCU University has prepared the 2021/2022 Admissions Guide as a tool to guide students in the admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU Admissions Guide yet, check this link here for the Undergraduate Admissions Guide for the 2021/2022 academic year.
IAA Institute of Accountancy Online Application System – IAA 2021/2022 Online Admission System.
As a result of the increase in the number of students applying to the Arusha Accounting Institute, the student admission process has become more complex as interested learners come from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad of subjects.
In this case, it becomes increasingly difficult to deal with such a large volume of student admission with traditional methods. This has increased the need to use technology and adapt the online admission management system.
Therefore, the Institute of Accountancy in Arusha (IAA) is among the educational institutions in Tanzania that have adopted the use of the online admission system to process student applications. Institute of Accountancy Arusha IAA Online Admission System; Web-connected software designed to manage the processes related to the admission of IAA (IAA Online Applications). using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested in online.
In this post, you will learn in detail: how to create an online IAA admission account, how to log into your IAA login account and apply online at the Accounting Institute of Arusha, how to pay the IAA application fee online, also be able to understand all Important requirements for successful admission to the IAA.
These are important things to consider before applying online at the Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free IAA Online application
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2021/2022.
- Familiarize yourself with the IAA admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the IAA admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about IAA admission requirements.
- Make a full list of programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your IAA online application account through the IAA Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your IAA online application fee: Before starting the application, the process makes sure you have a 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to Apply for Various Undergraduate Programs via IAA Online Application 2021/2022 – IAA Online Application System.
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for undergraduate degree programs at the Institute of Accountancy in Arusha via the IAA online application system.
Note: To facilitate your application, it is recommended to use supported web browsers. Here is a list of supported web browsers for the IAA Online Application System:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Edge.
- Safari browser
- Vivaldi Browser
how to apply for various programs at IAA through the Institute of Accountancy Arusha IAA OAS
- Step #1: Visit the IAA website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to IAA online application system, from where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the IAA online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of program you are applying to, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Log in to IAA online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make an application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application, and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once the application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
Deadline and Application fee
- Date: The application window will be open from August 31
- Application Fee: 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September
More Details Visit https://iaa.ac.tz/